Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bubba9497 - Rest In Peace

zoony

I know, but you know how it is when you're in a debate/arguing with someone on a message board. It's typically about things that don't really mean a whole lot when put into perspective. I just feel bad :(. Like I should have just let him have his opinion and not respond. I never thought this would have happened. God knows you don't expect something like this to happen, especially to someone who has been around here for so long (and so young). If his family and friends read this, I send my prayers out to you. Bubba will surely be missed!

For Bubba: :point2sky

I know. I remember arguing with him over what I perceived as blind Cowboys hatred. Now, it's like who cares...:grouphug:

As an overseas fan, the contribution made by Bubba to this site has always been one of the reasons for my love of this place. I will always be thankful for that.

My thoughts go out to those directly effected by this sad news. RIP Bubba :logo:

Life is precious and sometimes short, it's gotta be lived to the fullest every day.

Here's for Bubba, rest in peace at Hog's Heaven.

May the comfort of peace and resignation be with his family.

Bubba, your ES family will miss you and meet with you someday. Rest in Peace brother.

Mauricio "Novato" Alayola.

Archived