Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bubba9497 - Rest In Peace

zoony

I just want to say, that after reading this thread, and the thread by an ES member whose father passed away, I'm incredibly grateful to be a part of this forum. Being able to come here on a daily basis, support our team, argue/debate/agree/whatever about any number of topics, and still having the respect shown by other ES members is something I don't and won't take for granted.

Rest in Peace Bubba. Thank you for all the great discussions. My heart goes out to your family.

I wonder if any of you mods that have a line to the team can let them know,, maybe get his name up on the jumbotron during a time-out or something. Some sort of small gesture. This is the biggest Redskins fan board on the net, and Bubba was truly one of the most prolific and universally respected and liked contributors.

I don't hesitate in speaking for all of us when I say that the tens of thousands of us who populate ES will surely miss one of the greatest of fans.

~John

I wonder if any of you mods that have a line to the team can let them know,, maybe get his name up on the jumbotron during a time-out or something. Some sort of small gesture. This is the biggest Redskins fan board on the net, and Bubba was truly one of the most prolific and universally respected and liked contributors.

I don't hesitate in speaking for all of us when I say that the tens of thousands of us who populate ES will surely miss one of the greatest of fans.

~John

Not a bad idea - and very well said.

I have been looking for his stamp here for some time. I was wondering where he went. Now we all know. I'm truly saddened by this news and I am praying for his family. RIP Bubba. I know, along with the rest of us here, would've love to have seen how the 2010 season unfolded. I'll certainly be thinking of you and every time we win a game, I'll drink a toast to you.

:(

Loved that man's eternal optimist attitude, even in the toughest of seasons (aka 2009). Love the fact he always was a great contributor, always looked on the net for ANYTHING Redskins related. That's a real fan right there. And I wish he knew I read almost every single article he posted in the breaking news section. What a great contributor, great fan, and from all accounts, a great person. Rest in peace Bubba. We support you and your family, and the 'Skins will win that 4th ring sooner rather than later. God Bless.

Wow. I'm stunned. :(

Bubba was such an important of ES, it's just hard to imagine this place without his posts, and, of course, his morning-to-night posting of Redskins news articles.

I pray for peace and comfort for his wife and sons.

R.I.P Bubba.

:(

RIP big guy.

The reason I joined ES was because I moved away from the east coast and wanted daily Redskin information that Bubba provided. He made me a more dedicated fan. Can't say others in my life have contributed as much.

To the King of All Media!

Forever Hail! :point2sky

Archived