Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Generation are you? Take the quiz to find out

China

damn...i'm an 87. i guess having a tattoo, only having a cell, texting, and having a facebook page make me young!

81 for me for having all of the same things on mine. Doesn't help that when I remarried I robbed the cradle a little bit. :D

Millennial score is 49!

I guess I'm an advanced boomer because I have a profile on social networking site.

Thatta boy. Couple days from now on a typical day,I would have answered a few of those differently and clearly would have scored higher.

My Millennial score is 72.

Almost exactly on the Millennial dot. I somehow not only jumped out of my actual generation (baby boomer) but completely skipped 25 years of Gen-Xing.

Now, is that a good thing or a bad thing? :whoknows:

Yea, mine was 62 when I was born in 1966. I'm not sure what it means other than I'm immature?

I'm a 45.

I think the no facebook/myspace and no tattoos hurt me a little bit.

At 20 I'm quite surprised at your sig, CACTUS was a fantastic band. Most people haven't heard nor heard them.

KUDOS

I also have a myspace and a facebook. But I almost never go there, I did it just to see what the fuss was about

At 20 I'm quite surprised at your sig, CACTUS was a fantastic band. Most people haven't heard nor heard them.

KUDOS

I also have a myspace and a facebook. But I almost never go there, I did it just to see what the fuss was about

I appreciate it. I don't have your typical 20 yr olds' iTunes.

I've only recently gotten into them, but since the first time I've heard them, I haven't stopped. Ha. Jim McCarty is a ridiculously good guitarist. He's quickly become one of my all time favorites.

Any bands similar to them, feel free to shout them out to me so I can check them out. :)

Archived