Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Generation are you? Take the quiz to find out

China

51. we have no tv in barracks and I don't text much since everyone I want to talk to on a daily basis is close by

after going through and seeing how my answers affected my score, I have to say, my 'generation' is incredibly shallow and superficial. Contacting a politician (which I do regularly) apparently is incredibly unpopular. Apparently I also have to think increased interracial marriages are a good thing. I said neither, because it shouldn't be good or bad, just a normal outcome from people freely living their lives. Apparently being incredibly worried about success and money is a must too. Stupid test (or stupid generation, take your pick)

They actually put more emphasis on family and marriage than they do success and money.

I wouldn't be so quick to say that our entire generation is shallow and superficial, although i'm not a fan of being in the same generation as the idiots still in grade school now. But I would say our generation is the most openminded, most educated generation yet.

They actually put more emphasis on family and marriage than they do success and money.

I wouldn't be so quick to say that our entire generation is shallow and superficial, although i'm not a fan of being in the same generation as the idiots still in grade school now. But I would say our generation is the most openminded, most educated generation yet.

for all of the education, people surely lack wisdom, I can tell you that much. I used to look forward to our generation taking over some day. I have serious doubts now a days.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived