Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predicto's chronolgy of the Obama Birth Certificate controversy.

Predicto

I'm waiting for the real conspiracy to arrive' date=' like Obama is actually the love child of Aquaman and Harriet Tubman's corpse or something like that.[/quote']

I saw one where they seriously posited that he was the love child of Malcom X.

Hilariously enough, that thread that Toe Jam started on a conspiracy message board (see page one of this thread) never got ANY responses, and they changed his username on the website to the coward, or something to that effect. Awesome.

• 8 months later...

Add this to your chronology

A week after the governor of Hawaii, Neil Abercrombie admitted that there is no proof that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii as claimed, the health director responsible for maintaining such records resigns under "mysterious circumstances".

http://my.auburnjournal.com/detail/170315.html

www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/01/27/politics/main7288553.shtml

Hawaii tour company offers "find President Obama's birth certificate" experience

http://www.gadling.com/2011/02/04/hawaii-tour-company-offers-find-president-obamas-birth-certifi/

Maybe if found you get a 5-O badge?

It will prove helpful if Obama wants to run again.......

10 states now developing eligibility-proof demands

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=255965

A week after the governor of Hawaii, Neil Abercrombie admitted that there is no proof that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii as claimed

I should dig up that "Not this **** again" picture.

The next line of chronology should read that tin foilers continue to make this nonsense claim although they do not now, nor will they ever, find such a statement from Abercrombie.

I should dig up that "Not this **** again" picture.

The next line of chronology should read that tin foilers continue to make this nonsense claim although they do not now, nor will they ever, find such a statement from Abercrombie.

Articles like this don't help matters any...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20110127/cm_ac/7715382_hawaii_gov_neil_abercrombie_makes_obama_birth_certificate_controversy_worse

I have suggested to one of the review panels that the upcoming fifth edition of the Diagnostic & Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-V) include under Axis II a new category of Political Nutterism Disorder with or without Disturbance of Mood and Conduct or Mixed.

Specifics of moods (paranoia, obsessive-compulsive, mania, igwadisity, asshattery, etc) and conduct (frothing verbosity, excessive jingoism, talking-point fixation, physical aggression, hogging microphones, addictive sign-waving and internet posting, general spazzing, random flailing, debilitating hypocrisy, etc.) to be detailed in the diagnostic criteria.

IMo whats going to happen this next go around is that a State will REQUIRE ORIGINAL documentation to be offered as proof for meeting qualifications to run for those office(s) in which have clear prerequisites and to be placed on a States ballot. The presidency is one of those and so anyone who wishes to run will be required to offer an "ORIGINAL birth certificate" and not what a State offers as one ex-post facto. There is pending legislation in multiples States that will make this mandatory. An "original" means the one issued at time of birth. The dam will break on way or another.

IMo whats going to happen this next go around is that a State will REQUIRE ORIGINAL documentation to be offered as proof for meeting qualifications to run for those office(s) in which have clear prerequisites. The presidency is one of those and so anyone who wishes to run will be required to offer an ORIGINAL birth certificate and not what a State offers as one. An "original" means the one issued at time of birth.

(Fourth attempt at picking the appropriate response, here.)

The truly tragic thing about your post is . . . I'm not certain you're wrong.

A week after the governor of Hawaii, Neil Abercrombie admitted that there is no proof that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii as claimed,

Well, then again, maybe not:

Mike Evans: Hawaii's Gov. Neil Abercrombie 'never told me there was no [Obama] birth certificate'

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2011/01/27/2011-01-27_journalist_i_never_spoke_with_hawaiis_gov_about_obamas_birth_certificate.html

Evans now says it was all a big misunderstanding.

"This I can you tell you is 100% fact," he told Fox News. "Neil never told me there was no birth certificate... I never talked to him

Although if you're determined to believe that Obama was born in Kenya, then you might prefer to imagine how Obama's evil henchmen might have 'got to' this guy.

Well, then again, maybe not:

Mike Evans: Hawaii's Gov. Neil Abercrombie 'never told me there was no [Obama] birth certificate'

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2011/01/27/2011-01-27_journalist_i_never_spoke_with_hawaiis_gov_about_obamas_birth_certificate.html

Although if you're determined to believe that Obama was born in Kenya, then you might prefer to imagine how Obama's evil henchmen might have 'got to' this guy.

Exactly, but why would you say something like that in the first place if it wasn't true?

Exactly, but why would you say something like that in the first place if it wasn't true?

Tough question. What motivates a Jerome Corsi or a Michael Moore? What motivates those never-been-in-the-military guys who pretend to be war heroes?

If a John Hinkley can shoot a Ronald Reagan to impress a Jodie Foster, what hope is there for those of us who expect rational explanations? :silly:

IMo whats going to happen this next go around is that a State will REQUIRE ORIGINAL documentation to be offered as proof for meeting qualifications to run for those office(s) in which have clear prerequisites and to be placed on a States ballot. The presidency is one of those and so anyone who wishes to run will be required to offer an "ORIGINAL birth certificate" and not what a State offers as one ex-post facto. There is pending legislation in multiples States that will make this mandatory. An "original" means the one issued at time of birth. The dam will break on way or another.

How many people out there have their original birth certificate?

I know I don't (or at least if I do, I don't know that I have it).

How many people out there have their original birth certificate?

I know I don't (or at least if I do, I don't know that I have it).

Well, the officials at the Hawaii dept of health have already claimed to have his original long form birth certificate in paper or electronic form on file. He'll need to produce it at some point I suspect.

Dear god they just don't frickin' quit.

Here's a scavenger hunt for you all. Go now get what you think is your "birth certificate" and see if it meets the requirements for what you are calling for Obama to produce; i.e. doctor's signatures etc.

Now, if none of you can produce something that meets those standards then you aren't real citizens and I demand that you all leave this country and go back to whatever hole the in wall you crawled out from.

---------- Post added February-6th-2011 at 08:04 AM ----------

Why does it matter if his mother is American. Is that in dispute?

It doesn't, Obama could have been born on the moon as long as his mother was a citizen.

I think Obama will never release it because the folks who keep going after it cast this fringe of the GOP in a bad light. Even if he did produce it, those folks wouldn't say "Well, I guess I want to vote for him now".

Its also why GOP leadership dances around it. They want to keep saying they "think" he's a citizen and the move on to the next topic. The fine line of not fending the President, but not calling those folks nutjobs.

Archived