Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predicto's chronolgy of the Obama Birth Certificate controversy.

Predicto

• 3 weeks later...

O Really Taitz got 62.8k suckers to vote for her yesterday..but still got mud stomped in her chance to be the sacrifical lamb to Kamala Harris in November's California Attorney General race.

http://ballotpedia.org/California_attorney_general_election,_2014

BTW - how has she not been stripped of her law license? 

She never has any clients.   The State Bar has limited resources, and tends to go after people who steal from their clients or eff up their clients' cases, not people who are just nutters on their own behalf.

And that result just shows you how ridiculously huge California's population is.   

She never has any clients.   The State Bar has limited resources, and tends to go after people who steal from their clients or eff up their clients' cases, not people who are just nutters on their own behalf.  

See - this just shows how little I know about law.

:)

But - I would think it would be in their best interest to weed out those who further give the State Bar a black eye. Hasn't Taitz filed numerous fraudelent lawsuits on the birther and eligibility questions? And weren't most of these quickly dismissed?

But - I would think it would be in their best interest to weed out those who further give the State Bar a black eye. Hasn't Taitz filed numerous fraudelent lawsuits on the birther and eligibility questions? And weren't most of these quickly dismissed?

Predicto and I go back and forth on this one.

He's right that the Bar has limited resources, but I say "pffffffffttttttt" to that.

I think the big problem is judges who just want her out of their courtrooms as fast as possible. She's been sanctioned a few times, but no one has ever really pushed the matter. I believe that she has been practicing law without a license all over the country as well but no one has ever really made a point of that in a serious way.

There is a very very slow-moving case in Mississippi that has a remote possibility of making life difficult for Taitz. But that case has a better chance of just fading away.

Archived