Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predicto's chronolgy of the Obama Birth Certificate controversy.

Predicto

Can you create a truther thread like this, please?

You mean 9/11 truther?

I did that, back in the day. I wasted many hours demolishing the 9/11 truther nonsense on this very board. The "melting point of steel" baloney, the "firefighter said 'pull it'" canard, the "what about building 7" garbage, the "secret documents in one of the buildings" horsecrap, the "building collapsed at free fall speed" hilarity, the "no plane ever hit the pentagon" comedy, etc.

I exposed it all, along with many other Tailgaters.

If a lot of people were still claiming to believe this stuff, it might be worth going over it again. But the 9/11 truthers are down to the hard core morons now, and there is no getting through to them.

Can you create a truther thread like this, please?

There have been few specific subjects more burnt out and done to death in this forum than the 9/11 truther topic. One thing about them, they tend to unite many of the usually-differing "more-right" and "more-left" posters, as well as most libertarians and independents for that matter. In such threads, Predicto, BillyKilmer17, twa, Burghold, mjah, Hubbs, Thiebear, Poker Packer, Spaceman Spiff, PeterMP, Mad Mike, and Larry, for instance, all represent this fact with gusto and perseverance.

The truther conversations usually include ancillary recognition of the cherished staged/fraudulent lunar landing and the government's release of aids/ebola/flu vaccines as part of it's many top secret, yet supremely clumsy and easily-open-to-discovery-by-the-ambulatory-brain-dead-faction, research programs.

If a lot of people were still claiming to believe this stuff, it might be worth going over it again. But the 9/11 truthers are down to the hard core morons now, and there is no getting through to them.

Well, I would say that most of them were morons to begin with :D

Good. I haven't been around here that long so I hadn't realized you had already beaten that to death.

Uh-huh--your registration date (which I always separate from how long someone has been around) and having read the posts from this account since they began are why I 'splained it. :D

But fear not, no horse, however obliterated down to particles existing only in quantum mechanics theory or metaphysical musings, is safe from being risen in full equine zombiehood glory to be rode through the tailgate, frothing and snorting yet again.

No mention of HRC supporters? This was started by people in her camp, long before the Republicans thought they would even be matching up against Barry Soetero (I just had to go there). Anyway, Larry Johnson & the Puma crowd should get more mention than others.

that's one of the more pathetic ways of passing blame I've come across

There have been few specific subjects more burnt out and done to death in this forum than the 9/11 truther topic. One thing about them, they tend to unite many of the usually-differing "more-right" and "more-left" posters, as well as most libertarians and independents for that matter. In such threads, Predicto, BillyKilmer17, twa, Burghold, mjah, Hubbs, Thiebear, Poker Packer, Spaceman Spiff, PeterMP, Mad Mike, and Larry, for instance, all represent this fact with gusto and perseverance.

The truther conversations usually include ancillary recognition of the cherished staged/fraudulent lunar landing and the government's release of aids/ebola/flu vaccines as part of it's many top secret, yet supremely clumsy and easily-open-to-discovery-by-the-ambulatory-brain-dead-faction, research programs.

You forgot the Montauk monster and the Philadelphia Experiment. :silly:

Good. I haven't been around here that long so I hadn't realized you had already beaten that to death.

Oh yes. Yes it has.

And I'm sure it will again.

Unfortunately.

Predicto is definitely on your side on that one. (So am I for that matter.)

Appology for the quick hijack....

Can you do me a favor and explain this one?

The contraversy and the explanation?

Thank You

Here's a happy site:

http://www.wtc7.net/

Tell me if any of this sounds familiar?

Why did the government rapidly recycle the steel from the largest and most mysterious engineering failure in world history, and why has the media remained silent?

that's one of the more pathetic ways of passing blame I've come across

No, it's missing the facts of where this started... That website officially came out against the birthers a while ago, but it was so over-the-top and unreadable while HRC was in the race. The archives are still up, but I won't link to it. Obama wasn't even a consideration to Republicans until later in th Democrat primaries... Hannity was still calling it the "Stop Hillary Express" ( or something like that ). Liberals don't care about the truth if it's an attempt to attack a political opponent. Ironic, really.

Liberals don't care about the truth if it's an attempt to attack a political opponent. Ironic, really.

My that's a wide brush you're painting with. I'm going to do some house painting later this week. Hope I can borrow it. I see you got one side of an aircraft carrier done in a single stroke.

• 6 months later...

15) Three insane lawyers file lawsuits. ... The third, Orly Taitz, is a dentist who graduated from correspondence law school and has never tried a case.

Birther Queen: Obama Persecuting Me with Placenta Painting!

By Stephanie Mencimer

May. 18, 2010

Orly Taitz, the queen bee of the birther movement, sounds distraught. “I’m going through hell,” she says. The California dentist-lawyer had called to tell me about what she says is a campaign to scare her family so that she’ll abandon her quest to become California’s next Secretary of State. She says she’s endured death threats and an attempt to tamper with her car. But this time, she says, her opponents have gone too far. The final straw? An elaborate oil painting of a nude Taitz, legs splayed, giving birth to… a pancake.

First, a little back-story. For two years, Taitz has been demanding that California’s secretary of state request more evidence that President Obama is truly an American-born citizen. In March, she got herself on the ballot to run for the job in the Republican primary. But since declaring her candidacy, Taitz says that Obama supporters have been targeting her children—she has two in high school and one in college—via their Facebook pages with disturbing messages and images of their mother.

Exihibit A, says Taitz, is a series of paintings of her by Dan Lacey, the so-called “pancake painter,” who achieved minor celebrity during the 2008 presidential race for his numerous depictions of a naked, muscular Obama perched atop a unicorn. He’s also painted Sarah Palin, John McCain and Mother Theresa, among other famous figures, with a pile of pancakes atop their heads.

But Taitz doesn't feel flattered to be in such company. She maintains that the painting titled Orly Taitz, Pancake Birther actually portrays her holding a placenta rather than a pancake. "This is really despicable,” she says, theorizing that one of her many political enemies put Lacey up to the work. But she says she’s more concerned about the effect the paintings are having on her children.

For his part, Lacey quips, "I thought all of these were rather sweet paintings of her giving birth so I don't know why her family would be upset. Perhaps her children now suspect that they are actually pancakes."

Click on the link for the full article including a picture of the painting

Well, it makes sense if you think about it.

OBAMA: "Orly Taitz is too close to revealing the truth! This could jeopardize my entire administration and ruin the course my handlers have painstakingly set for this nation since before i was born. The only way to stop her now is to hire someone to paint a picture of her giving birth to a pancake!"

Archived