Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

52 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

This is ****ing hysterical. I love Bill Burr. Not commander related, but sports and football.

I have like no claims to fame but I used to go to school in Manhattan and interned at a comedy club. Burr was one of the regulars. One of the nicest guys I've ever met even to the guy who's putting his chair on stage and getting him water.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

I have like no claims to fame but I used to go to school in Manhattan and interned at a comedy club. Burr was one of the regulars. One of the nicest guys I've ever met even to the guy who's putting his chair on stage and getting him water.

Which is strange because he's a masshole from birth.

1 hour ago, NewCliche21 said:

That's really cool to hear.

3 hours ago, redskinss said:

Almost every comedian is a caricature of themselves or a straight-up character on stage. Burr kinda has become his character due to social media making you on stage 24/7, but back in 2002/2003 he was good people.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Almost every comedian is a caricature of themselves or a straight-up character on stage. Burr kinda has become his character due to social media making you on stage 24/7, but back in 2002/2003 he was good people.

I'm sure he still is a good person, I love his comedy, my tik tok feed is probably half him because of all the likes, I've seen all his specials and I even loved him in breaking bad.

I just meant I'm very familiar with the area he's from because I'm from the exact same area, and It's kind of synonymous with breeding what are affectionately known as massholes but it's not a 100 percent stereotype.

Pretty close though. 😅

50 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I'm sure he still is a good person, I love his comedy, my tik tok feed is probably half him because of all the likes, I've seen all his specials and I even loved him in breaking bad.

I just meant I'm very familiar with the area he's from because I'm from the exact same area, and It's kind of synonymous with breeding what are affectionately known as massholes but it's not a 100 percent stereotype.

Pretty close though. 😅

Ooooh, gotcha. Didn't know you were from there, I've heard it only as an insult. No idea how he is now, unless it's football I don't like to comment on things I literally don't have any idea about, but he definitely was good people back then.

7 hours ago, redskinss said:

A lot of the guys who came up in the Boston comedy clubs in that time period also drove up and were part of the NY comedy scene bc those clubs get a lot more attention, if I remember correctly. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

You monster, you linked a still pic lol

Annoyed me enough to find the video.

Obviously after last night might not have the same effect but I’d love to see him do that during enter sandman at vt. Still contend the loudest I’ve heard fedex is enter sandman the two times tech has played there followed by the 2012 playoff game 

On 8/26/2022 at 3:12 PM, redskinss said:

A buddy of mine just sent me this picture, he's golfing with a Redskin from 87 and 88.

I had to Google his name, I couldn't remember who it is.

without zooming in on his hat and using google can anybody tell me who this is?

I cheated sad to say, I'm old enough to remember him.  He came onboard as one of Beatherd's strike replacements to play H-Back, if memory serves.  I recall good hands and decent wheels but ultimately small for the position.  I think he was invited to camp the following year and might have made the squad but wasn't around long...  Got a ring though!!

• Like 1