Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

2 hours ago, Die Hard said:

The irony is strong with you!

....please. Share what the “irony” is here.... on every tweet about Trent, every reply is redskins fans saying “he’s not on our team anymore, stop tweeting about him, you cover the redskins, not 49ers”. So, clearly I’m not the only one with that feeling 🤷🏻‍♂️

17 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

....please. Share what the “irony” is here.... on every tweet about Trent, every reply is redskins fans saying “he’s not on our team anymore, stop tweeting about him, you cover the redskins, not 49ers”. So, clearly I’m not the only one with that feeling 🤷🏻‍♂️

Take your own advice:

He’s not on our team anymore, stop posting about him, this is a forum about the Redskins, not 49ers.

You know why you couldn't post this in a Trent Williams thread in this forum? Because it's been 'closed' for the very principle(s) you've stated. And yet, you found a 'random' thread in here.... talk about about something you wish everyone else would stop talking about.

Irony: a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.

Edited by Die Hard
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Die Hard said:

Take your own advice:

He’s not on our team anymore, stop posting about him, this is a forum about the Redskins, not 49ers.

You know why you couldn't post this in a Trent Williams thread in this forum? Because it's been 'closed' for the very principle(s) you've stated. And yet, you found a 'random' thread in here.... talk about about something you wish everyone else would stop talking about.

Irony: a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.

Except i wasnt talking about him directly, i was talking about specifically the media bringing him up on twitter and sharing quotes of him after he’s gone. something that i havent done. And it appears, according to responses on twitter, that I’m not the only one that’s sick of it. 

Here's a random thought/question.  What if there is no 2020 NFL season?  Would the 2021 draft order remain the same as 2020?  If so, the Redskins would be picking second again!🙉 

To avoid this scenario, the 2020 season would have to be played even if it has to be played without fans.  If not, the Redskins should be picking #2 in 2021.  The college talent is absolutely absurd at the top of the draft!

Edited by cakmoney61

ESPN just released its power rankings and the Skins are ranked #31 out of 32 teams. Wondering what everyone's thoughts are on this???

Is there that little faith in DH stepping up and playing like a 1st round draft pick after a year of learning the league? What about our defensive line and new defensive system, is it only gonna take us as far as being the 31st best team in the league? We are ranked behind Carolina by like 6-7 spots and we kicked their ass last year? I just can't accept that we will be that terrible this season......

• Like 1

We have to earn the respect. We are starting over basically. I used to get up in arms about the predictions but for whatever reason they seem to come to fruition, much to my chagrin. I'm weary of arguing against it at this point. Bear in mind the favorites of ESPN will always be ranked higher because of clicks. We are simply not a hot, glamorous team and have a declining fan base. Not a good recipe for a "ranking" by ESPN.  Hope springs external, but I understand their reasoning. We have to take it. It will be sweet when we do, but it will take time. Stay the course and right the ship. Hail 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

We have to earn the respect. We are starting over basically. I used to get up in arms about the predictions but for whatever reason they seem to come to fruition, much to my chagrin. I'm weary of arguing against it at this point. Bear in mind the favorites of ESPN will always be ranked higher because of clicks. We are simply not a hot, glamorous team and have a declining fan base. Not a good recipe for a "ranking" by ESPN.  Hope springs external, but I understand their reasoning. We have to take it. It will be sweet when we do, but it will take time. Stay the course and right the ship. Hail 

I hope our players see this ranking....

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Anyone know who the titans team president is? If not, google him, and tell me he does not look like a muppet 😂 mane is Steve Underwood 

You've never been more right, that's hilarious. How the hell does he eat with that low-hanging 'stache

Is the saints offensive line coach a savant or something, like the line whisperer?

Do the saints have an offensive lineman who didn't make the pro bowl?

It seems like every time I see an article about one of their lineman or somebody they just released they're guys who made the last three pro bowls.

Crazy how good their offensive line is.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Is the saints offensive line coach a savant or something, like the line whisperer?

Do the saints have an offensive lineman who didn't make the pro bowl?

It seems like every time I see an article about one of their lineman or somebody they just released they're guys who made the last three pro bowls.

Crazy how good their offensive line is.

Or...... it’s amazing to see the impact of a Hall of Fame QB who gets to play in the same system for an incredibly long time because of coaching stability. Brees is a mobile QB to boot. He makes everybody... receivers, tight ends, running backs look good.

• Like 2

Ron Rivera has perennial 8-8 written all over home for his tenure here , whats that based on ? Nothing more then feel. But TBH 8-8 is pretty dam good for the Redskins, I'll take it.

Also if Dwayne Haskins sucks this year he needs to stop wearing #7 , just sayin

O one more random thought Chase Young will have 18 sacks this year and win Rookie of the Year

Edited by JoeJacobyHOForRIOT

17 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I absolutely could not agree with you more. It's sacrilegious that he's wearing it at all, imo.

I have no problem with him wearing  7 and if Chase Young wanted to wear dexter mnaleys 72, for some reason,  i think it would be awesome, but goddamit you better not **** on the number and produce 

Edited by JoeJacobyHOForRIOT
  • Like 1

Look at this bull**** picture posted on NFL.com. Every ****ing year these ****es are touted as some type of champion when they ain't won ****. GTFO of here. They won't do **** this year either. Sorry ass dallas.🙄 

stupid.JPG.d55886762e704929323b3a07eff2965e.JPG

Edited by joeken24
  • Like 1

On 5/6/2020 at 4:45 PM, kingdaddy said:

ESPN just released its power rankings and the Skins are ranked #31 out of 32 teams. Wondering what everyone's thoughts are on this???

Is there that little faith in DH stepping up and playing like a 1st round draft pick after a year of learning the league? What about our defensive line and new defensive system, is it only gonna take us as far as being the 31st best team in the league? We are ranked behind Carolina by like 6-7 spots and we kicked their ass last year? I just can't accept that we will be that terrible this season......

Good..right where I want the skins to be ranked..and no primetime games...I'm getting more n more excited for the season to start.

10 hours ago, joeken24 said:

Look at this bull**** picture posted on NFL.com. Every ****ing year these ****es are touted as some type of champion when they ain't won ****. GTFO of here. They won't do **** this year either. Sorry ass dallas.🙄 

No Dallas wont do ****, they blow balls...the nation hates the name Redskins...until the name changes you'll never see the Redskins talked about/get love..winning wont even change that. Hell the league and the refs will not let the Redskins win.

14 hours ago, joeken24 said:

stupid.JPG.d55886762e704929323b3a07eff2965e.JPG

Who cares? As long as it remains the same result. I'm good with this.