Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

On 2/28/2020 at 11:39 AM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So, the cardinals are the home team for the Mexico City game this season. We play @ Arizona, so i guess There’s a chance we could play an international game for 2020

Hope we're not up against America's Masked Singer that night....could get ugly in the tv ratings.

• Haha 3

On 2/28/2020 at 9:39 AM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So, the cardinals are the home team for the Mexico City game this season. We play @ Arizona, so i guess There’s a chance we could play an international game for 2020

It's the dolphins....the dolphins are playing the Pat's in Mexico city...multiple games?

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

It's the dolphins....the dolphins are playing the Pat's in Mexico city...multiple games?

Huh? Where was it reported that the dolphins are playing the patriots in Mexico City? I’ve heard nothing about that

edit: yeah you’re completely wrong. The nfl is having only ONE Mexico City game, which means the dolphins are playing a game in London in 2020. Their opponent hasn’t been decided yet. Maybe do research before saying things you have absolutely no idea about 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Huh? Where was it reported that the dolphins are playing the patriots in Mexico City? I’ve heard nothing about that

edit: yeah you’re completely wrong. The nfl is having only ONE Mexico City game, which means the dolphins are playing a game in London in 2020. Their opponent hasn’t been decided yet. Maybe do research before saying things you have absolutely no idea about 🤷🏻‍♂️

No I seen a report on pro football talk a month or so ago..don't ****ing yell at me.... my best friend is a dolphins fan and I remember heckling him about it, asking him if he's ready to go to Mexico, so you get your facts straight and don't yell at me.  🤣😂😅😄🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣😅😅😅

• Confused 1

Yeah that's weird..I stand corrected cooleyfan...I did see a report on pro football talk about the Patriots and dolphins playing in mexico city..I was heckling my friend about going to mexico and now it looks like cooleyfan is right and the tables have turned and he'll be heckling me about going to Mexico lol.

• Haha 1

I think the backup QB situation in Washington is a very intriguing situation. I'm sure the Skins want to give the QB job to Haskins but what kind of backup do you put behind him. Personally I think someone like Keenum is perfect but I doubt he wants to come back. Marcus Mariotta is also interesting in that he's young and has starting experience. How much money do we have to pay a backup given what we are paying Alex Smith? Do we look at more of a backup guy like Nate Sudfeld or go with someone who will push DH for the starting job? Do we draft a guy in the mid rounds (Jalen Hurts???). How bout someone like Jacoby Brissett if Indy moves on from him? Given the unknown of how good Haskins will be I think the backup QB position bears watching this offseason. Who they bring in may tell us how sold they are on DH......

O.   M.   G

I just discovered that Darrell Green named his son after me...spelled the same way and everything. I knew I was bornt to be a Redskins fan!!

I don't understand the humor in joking around about the deadly virus that's starting to take in a more serious role...almost 4000 deaths...being 100% serious. ..im straight up nervous about this.

8 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

O.   M.   G

I just discovered that Darrell Green named his son after me...spelled the same way and everything. I knew I was bornt to be a Redskins fan!!

I don't understand the humor in joking around about the deadly virus that's starting to take in a more serious role...almost 4000 deaths...being 100% serious. ..im straight up nervous about this.

There aren't 4000 deaths. 

Go wash your hands. 

• Like 2

I need some guidance as to how you guys see Jon Allen. He was brought in here with high regards from Alabama. Supposedly a leader in the locker room. A true gamer. Drafted in the first round to help transform our defense.

From how i see things since he has been a redskins, is different. He is usually injured. Disapears in big games. Haven't seen any game changing plays from him. Im usually very underwhelmed by him.

i will say the run defense suffers hugely when he is not on the field, aside from last year. But i thought we were getting a guy who was going to make his presence felt every game. Am i seeing this wrong? Im not a hater on Jon at all and very much want him to hit his stride this year. help me.