Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

7 minutes ago, skinsfan93 said:

Just turned out MNF pregame and saw RGlll is on there. Not sure of him racing birds. 🤣

Maybe one of the birds can carry Booger away. He’s awful on that show. 

Shooo booger, you talkin bout Ole Bobby three sticks?

i honestly think that the only way this franchise turns around is for Dan Snyder to move this team, players, staff, to another city!  i'd rather start all over from scratch, than keep the same personnel, even if dan decides to sell.  i'd rather have an expansion team, like what happened to the Browns, when they left for Baltimore.  Anything is better than this crap right now.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ultravin said:

i honestly think that the only way this franchise turns around is for Dan Snyder to move this team, players, staff, to another city!  i'd rather start all over from scratch, than keep the same personnel, even if dan decides to sell.  i'd rather have an expansion team, like what happened to the Browns, when they left for Baltimore.  Anything is better than this crap right now.

Eh Browns/Ravens prolly ain't the best example. They won the super bowl shortly after the move and have consistently been good since. 🤓

• 2 weeks later...

Something tells me 5 years from now advanced analytics for the late game YOU GOTTA FOR FOR 2 and not risk the tie will have enough actual data usage to show it hasnt worked thus far.

I want to see data compiled from the past 20 games and see if real game usage matches what a mathematician said coaches should do. If they are god fearing tie scores they should be advocating for coaches to go for 2 at every chance. Here's the thing they dont factor in. Football is not as predictable as they think it is.

Like me predicting we win our next 3 games. We see it every year we SUCK ASS but then win a bunch of games no one ever predicts.

Edited by RandyHolt