Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

18 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

Glory be unto you, by the grace of all gods. 

Ramen. 

That's the funniest ish I've heard since

Knock knock

Who's there?

Cow.

Cow who?

{Yelled out answer}

Spoiler

No! Cow goes MOO! You dumbass! 

:bye:

13 hours ago, Silvernon said:

What is going on? 

Hackers?

John. ****ing. Mara. 

:table2:

• Haha 8

Yeah I was pretty certain it wouldn’t be our team, since we made the playoffs within the last two seasons. I just love finding out who the team is though and each year it’s known by late May/early June. It’s now late June and nothing has been announced. It’s weird. 

i love hard knocks. Getting a behind the scenes look into meeting rooms and stuff like that, it’s enjoyable. Last year it was the Rams and Chargers 

Considering the more/less 50% Vax rate on players, I'll see it as bonus that Dallas will have more hands on deck due to the Hard knocks selection.

I don't wish any illness on anyone, but I wont be surprised it they struggle w/ restrictions and players having to take time away during the offseason in comparison to most teams.

I never watch the show, but anything that brings around a full production crew on your campus can't be the best play right now.

One outbreak among the HK staff could shut down your whole off season program

Edited by FootballZombie
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Anyone hear the story of what barkevious mingo did? 

This is possibly the worst thing I've ever heard... truly awful.  If it's proven, he'll definitely get his in prison, it certainly won't end well for him.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31805729/barkevious-mingo-lawyer-scolds-atlanta-falcons-releasing-linebacker-following-arrest

The boy says he and a friend were staying at a hotel with Mingo after a trip to an amusement park and restaurant, according to the warrant.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh. 

These kids related to him or something? 30 year old man with two teenage boys in his hotel room alone is disturbing to say the least.