Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yet another female teacher has sex with student *pic*

da#1skinsfan

• 3 weeks later...

Waterbury Teacher Charged With Sex Assault

WATERBURY — A teacher at Crosby High School in Waterbury has been charged with having a sexual relationship with a male student at the school.

Meghan Eagan, 25, of 1568 Meriden Road, was charged with four counts of second-degree sexual assault. She posted $100,000 bail and is scheduled to be arraigned Feb. 25.

The sexual contact occurred four times in December and January at Eagan's home, police said.

meghan-eagan.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1

Click on the link for the full article

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

English teacher accused of giving flunking student a 98 average after having sex with him multiple times

An Oklahoma English teacher is in trouble for giving a failing student an A - after he told police they had sex multiple times.

Kalyn Thompson, 25, is accused of having sex multiple times with an 18-year-old student in an English class she taught at Kellyville High School until she resigned in mid-April, according to reports. 

The student in question flunked English during the fall semester, when she started sexting him, but miraculously turned it around to a 98 per cent during the spring semester in which he also turned 18, according to KJRH.

Thompson was charged with second-degree rape because a teacher in Oklahoma is not allowed to have a sexual relationship with a current or former student until that person reaches the age of 21 despite the age of consent being only 16, the station noted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2626832/English-teacher-accused-giving-flunking-student-98-average-having-sex-multiple-times.html

article-2626832-1DC9E51000000578-341_306

• 4 weeks later...

I never thought I would post a story in this thread... But is just so happened to be on NBC 4's facebook page...

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/national-international/Sex-Assault-Teacher-Queens-Student-16-NYPD-261618171.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_DCBrand

A 38-year-old gym teacher is accused of rape after allegedly having sex with a 16-year-old boy in the closet of her Queens high school, authorities say.

The teacher, Joy Morsi, was charged with third-degree rape and a third-degree criminal sexual act in connection with the alleged abuse, police say.

According to the criminal complaint, Morsi had sexual contact with the boy as many as 30 times over a six-week period last summer.

Police say Morsi was arrested after the boy told a friend, and that friend told a parent, who alerted school officials. Authorities say the 16-year-old student also has a sexually explicit video that is being investigated.

image.jpg

Her husband was a science teacher at the school as well... 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2014/10/former_moore_catholic_gym_team.html

http://nypost.com/2014/08/30/female-coaches-at-catholic-school-had-sex-with-students-for-years/

"Megan Mahoney, 24, was facing 30 counts of statutory rape after being arrested on Monday for incidents which took place over three months between Halloween last year and January 9, 2014. Authorities said that Mahoney, a teacher at Moore Catholic High on Staten Island, had sex with the 16-year-old boy multiple times - including at the school." -DailyMail

1413892840309_wps_12_A_former_Catholic_h

:|

http://nypost.com/2014/08/30/female-coaches-at-catholic-school-had-sex-with-students-for-years/

"Megan Mahoney, 24, was facing 30 counts of statutory rape after being arrested on Monday for incidents which took place over three months between Halloween last year and January 9, 2014. Authorities said that Mahoney, a teacher at Moore Catholic High on Staten Island, had sex with the 16-year-old boy multiple times - including at the school." -DailyMail

:|

Whoa! This going to get ugly...Horndog High  :lol:

"Two female basketball coaches turned a Catholic secondary school into Horndog High, bedding students for years under the watch of a skirt-chasing athletic director, according to an alleged victim and three school sources."

Whoa! This going to get ugly...Horndog High  :lol:

"Two female basketball coaches turned a Catholic secondary school into Horndog High, bedding students for years under the watch of a skirt-chasing athletic director, according to an alleged victim and three school sources."

♥ NYPost  :lol:

right, because it's that black and white.

you have a 15 year old daughter. her teacher has sex with her.

you have a 15 year old son. he has sex with his teacher.

you can not convince me your feelings would be the same.

for the former, you're pulling out rifles.

for the latter, you're wanting to high five and chest bump, at least deep down inside.

So, what you are saying is that we should base our criminal justice system on what an overprotective father thinks.  

So, what you are saying is that we should base our criminal justice system on what an overprotective father thinks.  

Holy ****ing 2008 Batman!  Listen, as a man and father of a girl, Major is spot on with how a lot of people think it's cool for a 16-17 yo boy to have sex with the hot 20-30 yo high school teacher and not ok if its your 16-17 yo daughter.  

You have to respect that, it's not being overprotective, it's the flawed thinking of society.  I only have a daughter, but if I had a son, I wouldn't want him screwing his teacher, no matter how hot she was.  I certainly don't want my daughter having sex until she is married, yes I'm a hypocrite on that considering that I didn't wait.  But you want the best for your kids, period.

With that said, if a hot teacher like some of these in the post had approached me for sex when I was 16-17, I'd be all over it.  Doesn't make it right though, considering it can be looked at as these female teachers taking advantage of hormones.  You also have to realize, that once you get older, you think differently, especially as a parent.  

Archived