Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yet another female teacher has sex with student *pic*

da#1skinsfan

Atlantic Coast High School teacher arrested for having sex with student

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office arrested an Atlantic Coast High School teacher Friday afternoon on charges she had a sexual relationship with a student.

Friday officers met with the underage victim at the school. The student told police 23-year-old Danielle Reed, an English teacher at the school, had both oral sex and sexual intercourse with the student on more than one occasion, according to an arrest report from the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office. The student told police the sexual relationship lasted from March 1 to June 15, 2012.

121113020505_11132012_reedarrest.jpg

Click on the link for the full article

Teacher accused of student affair did not have high school credential

g12c00000e01e12a0e4e4603384be3f690378146d3ea8823a951648f1bc.jpg

A Lanphier High School teacher accused of having a sexual relationship with a student should not have been teaching high school students to begin with, according to state teacher certification records.

Jennifer Tyree, 36, was placed on administrative leave Nov. 2, after her husband told Petersburg police that his wife was having an affair with one of her male students. Tyree was arrested Wednesday on a charge of criminal sexual assault. Bond was set at $100,000 Thursday.

Stephanie Fletcher, Former Walton, N.Y. Teacher, Accused Of Having Sex With Students During Class Breaks

r-STEPHANIE-FLETCHER-TEACHER-large570.jpg?4

A former high school biology teacher in Walton, N.Y. is accused of having sex with two 16-year-old students on multiple occasions, including during breaks between classes.

Stephanie Fletcher, 28, was accused on Tuesday of starting up both relationships by sending racy text messages to each student, according to WBNG. She previously resigned from Walton High School.

Both victims told police that Fletcher texted them naked and half-clothed photos of herself, and often performed oral sex on them. The relationships first allegedly became sexual when Fletcher offered to tutor them.

"She was telling me that every question I got right we could do something," one victim told police.

Some of the alleged sexual encounters happened during study halls and between classes, as well as in the school parking lot.

The Daily Star reports that Fletcher, who is married, was also having an affair with a male teacher at the school. He may have known about her alleged relationships with students, court documents said.

Teacher loses license after soliciting massages

A former Broward County teacher accused of soliciting massages from students has lost her license to teach in Florida.

The state's Education Practices Commission issued an order this month to Cheryl Grampa, 46, who taught at Cooper City Elementary School before resigning in December 2011.

article-2237873-16314F72000005DC-677_468x584.jpg

School district investigators said between August 2009 and February 2010, Grampa offered students rewards in exchange for massages. One boy touched her breasts and vaginal area, and she failed to notify the school administration about the inappropriate conduct, according to the state's complaint.

School district officials, after investigating the incident, filed no criminal charges. The School Board voted to suspend her for five days and ordered her to undergo classroom management training.

But two psychological evaluations in March 2011 and November 2011 found her "unfit for duty as a classroom teacher." She resigned in mid-December, according to state records.

Grampa, who is now listed as living in Bellaire, Texas, did not attend the state discussion of her case on Sept. 27 in Orlando.

Report: Wayne High School teacher caught in sex act with student

HUBER HEIGHTS —

A Wayne High School Spanish teacher was caught performing a sex act on a 16-year-old student while in her vehicle near Canal Lock Park, according to Huber Heights police and court documents.

Kelsey L. Hartmann, 27, a married Centerville resident, is accused of three felony counts of sexual battery involving a minor. A police report said an officer observed a black Jeep with fogged windows at 5:53 p.m. Nov. 21 on Endicott Road in Huber Heights.

KelseyHartmann.jpg

The charges carry a possible prison sentence of one to five years, and a $10,000 fine. Court documents show Hartmann admitted committing an offense to a Huber Heights detective. Hartmann is free on bond after a Tuesday morning pre-trial hearing in Huber Heights. The case has been bound over to a grand jury for possible indictment. There are no court dates listed yet in Montgomery County Common Pleas Court.

Ohio Department of Education documents show that from 2005 to 2011, the departmentdid 526 investigations into allegations of sex offenses by educators. Numbers were not immediately available about what disciplinary action was taken due to those investigations.

According to the police report, the minor stated he had unprotected sex with Hartmann two days earlier in her husband’s vehicle. The boy also told police the teacher started flirting with him at the end of last school year, mostly in phone calls or texts, according to reports.

The police report states that after the officer knocked on the window of the Jeep, “the female was shaking nervously and the male just sat there still and quiet.” The boy first told the officer that he was 18 and that Hartmann said the boy told her he was 18. The boy later admitted to being 16.

The boy said he was going to go to the movies on his own but that Hartmann texted him and asked to pick him up in her vehicle, the report said.

Hartmann initially wouldn’t answer the officer’s question about where she worked. After she said she was a teacher, the officer placed handcuffs on her, according to the report.

I don't understand why these kids or teachers have each others phone numbers to begin with.

That should be grounds for dismissal alone. Then the stupid texts and stuff.

No wonder our educational system is failing...the teachers are stupid.

Social media has been a disaster for education and school boards have utterly failed to keep up.

My dad is a retired educator who is now on a school board. The first three years he was on a board, most of the board members didn't know what Facebook was. Finally, some younger people have been elected and they are finally starting to address this problem. Granted, in the last four years, two male teachers have been fired due to inappropriate relationships with students.

My mom is a retired teacher too. I've talked to both my parents and they have said that they used to feel uncomfortable when they would see students in restaurants. My dad had a rule that he never went to a bar in the town that he worked in, because he never wanted a student to see him leaving a bar. Because that would quickly become a rumor that he was drunk and that would become a rumor that he was drunk driving.

Now, teachers and students are friends on Facebook and most people are idiots when it comes to posting stuff on Facebook. Mrs. Smith may not think it is a big deal to have a folder of pictures from Spring Break 2006, but those pictures wipe out the idea that there is any difference between the teacher and student. Once that happens, anything is possible.

I would love to see a psychological study that focusses on how different our behavior is behind the "walls" provided by Text messages, IMing, and email versus what we would say face to face. I think the loss of that immediate reaction makes us willing to say things we would never say otherwise.

(I also want to make my standard point that I find this entire thread uncomfortable).

Teacher charged in alleged sex case on Northern Michigan detention center campus

OSCEOLA COUNTY, MI -- A teacher with the Mescosta-Osceola Intermediate School District—taken into custody this week following an investigation into her alleged sexual relationship with a student— faces three counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct.

janet-brownjpg-1365b1fa3f68ef91.jpg

Janet Brown, 32, was arraigned on the charges in Osceola County District Court, following her Monday, Nov. 28, arrest. She has been released on a $5,000 cash bond.

Police say Brown was working as a teacher at the Ashmun School on the Eagle Village Youth Detention Center's campus during the time of her alleged sexual relationship with a 16-year-old male student this fall.

---------- Post added November-30th-2012 at 02:42 PM ----------

Sex with 12-year-old student gets teacher 10 years in prison

A longtime elementary school teacher whose repeated sexual encounters with a 12-year-old student came to light following a high-speed chase in which she let the boy drive her SUV was sentenced Tuesday to 10 years in prison.

Lucinda Rodriguez Caldwell, 41, choked back sobs as she was placed in handcuffs after asking state District Judge Lori Valenzuela for probation.

article-0-164408B7000005DC-757_306x423.jpg

Although the judge denied the request, she did retain jurisdiction of the case, leaving open the possibility that Caldwell could be released from prison on shock probation sometime in the next six months.

“I just want to say that I'm sorry for what I did and I apologize to the court, to (the child) and his family, and to my family,” Caldwell said through tears during the brief sentencing hearing.

“I have lost so much because of what I did, and I ask the court to let me stay with my family and take care of my children,” she said.

Caldwell had been an educator for 16 years and was teaching fifth grade at Cable Elementary in the Northside Independent School District when she was arrested in July 2010 after the boy's father took him to police to report the sexual assaults.

Earlier that morning, at about 3 a.m., the father had recognized the teacher's Ford Explorer outside his house after realizing that his son wasn't home, court documents state.

The SUV sped off and the father pursued in his own vehicle for about 30 miles before both vehicles were pulled over in Hondo.

The traffic officer didn't make an immediate arrest but returned the boy to his father and advised him to contact the San Antonio Police Department, according to court documents.

Mossville teacher posts bail on $15,000 bond for sex charges

PEORIA —

A Mossville woman was ordered held on $15,000 bond for allegedly having sexual contact with a 16-year-old boy.

Kayla M. Trueblood, 22, of 10306 Moss St. said little during the five-minute hearing where she was charged with aggravated criminal sexual abuse. Her attorney, Dick Williams, agreed to the $15,000 bond and Judge David Brown set a Jan. 3 preliminary hearing.

g12c0000460501a6236a1ed6647264ef723d97542528bbe5012d24cc6b0.jpg

http://www.kmph.com/story/20318687/sex-with-student-clovis-teacher-accused

CLOVIS, Calif. (KMPH) - A Clovis teacher was arrested last week after she was accused of having sex with an underage student.

Clovis Police arrested 28-year-old Lindsey Trimble, of Auberry, on Thursday.

20318687_BG1.jpg

Trimble taught science at Clovis East High School and Reyburn Intermediate School. She has since resigned from her position.

Police launched an investigation after Clovis Unified reported possible inappropriate behavior by a teacher, police spokeswoman Janet Stoll-Lee said.

Detectives believe the crimes took place off campus -- at homes in Fresno County -- between March and July.

The case is still under investigation, but it's believed that only one student -- a 17-year-old boy -- was involved, Stoll-Lee said.

Actually that's the same woman in story #2 in post #499. I just chose to post the facial picture and not the pictures you did. It seems she's swallowed her problems along with a lot of food.

• 3 weeks later...

Warrant: Female teacher and student admitted intimate relationship

COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) -

An arrest warrant says a Midlands high school teacher and the student she is accused of having a sexual relationship with admitted to the affair.

Columbia Police on Friday charged Kinsley Wentzky, 34, of Forest Acres with sexual battery with a student 16 or 17 years of age with no aggravated force or coercion.

According to investigators, Wentzky allegedly engaged in sexual intercourse with a 17-year-old male student at a Columbia home on several occasions.

The arrest warrant says both Wentzky and the student gave sworn statements admitting to an "intimate" relationship. The warrant says they two engaged in sexual activity on or about May 1st, 2012.

CPD continues to investigate the duration of the alleged relationship.

Police served an arrest warrant on Wentzky on Friday afternoon.

20505304_BG1.jpg

Sex with student gets ex-Molalla High teacher 3 years probation and an ankle bracelet

A Molalla High School teacher who had sexual contact with one of her underage students was sentenced to three years probation and ordered to register as a sex offender.

Tanya Maroochy Earle, 37, was convicted in Clackamas County Circuit Court on two counts of contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor. Earle had no prior criminal record.

As part of a plea agreement, several felony sex abuse charges were dismissed. She will be subject to electronic monitoring for 60 days.

10796507-small.jpg

Archived