Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yet another female teacher has sex with student *pic*

da#1skinsfan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2354159/Laura-Elizabeth-Whitehurst-English-teacher-28-arrested-having-baby-fathered-16-year-old-student.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

article-2354159-1AA14BB0000005DC-220_306 article-2354159-1AA128AE000005DC-809_306

US teacher, 28, arrested after having a baby 'fathered by her 16-year-old student'

A 28-year-old teacher from Southern California has been arrested for allegedly having sex with a 16-year-old high student after police say she gave birth to a baby he had fathered. 

Laura Elizabeth Whitehurst was taken into custody just before 9pm Monday after being questioned at her Redlands home.

The 28-year-old, who teaches 10th-grade English at Citrus Valley High School, faces a charge of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor. She was released from jail after posting $25,000 Monday night.

According to the Redlands Police Department, Whitehurst's underage lover was 16 years old during their year-long relationship, which allegedly started last summer.

The mother of the alleged victim, who is now 17 years ago, somehow became aware of the affair between her son and his teacher and notified the Redlands United School District, which in turn contacted police. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2354159/Laura-Elizabeth-Whitehurst-English-teacher-28-arrested-having-baby-fathered-16-year-old-student.html#ixzz2Y0MJGnvK 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2354159/Laura-Elizabeth-Whitehurst-English-teacher-28-arrested-having-baby-fathered-16-year-old-student.html#ixzz2Y0LypiIN

• 2 weeks later...

Texas teacher arrested for having sex with high school student

A high school teacher in Texas has been busted for having sex with a student.

domel7n-2-web.jpg

Police arrested 32-year-old Brooke Lynn Domel in the parking lot of the Wharton Independent School District’s administration building on Monday. The married mother of two faces a second-degree felony charge of an improper relationship between an educator and a student.

Wharton police started looking into the case in May after receiving tips that Domel had sexual relations with a male high school student.

Investigators were told that the illegal trysts happened numerous times in 2012, but never on school property.

Click on the link for the full article

It seems like a lot of these female teachers are married with children, and some seem pretty young. I wonder if a portion of them got started in on having a family at a young age, and then once they are in an environment with youngsters it makes them have all sorts of feelings of regrets that they went down that road so young in life, and then begin flirting to see if they still "got it" etc etc.....

Also, is the country getting desperate for teachers? When I was in high school (graduated '98) a 22-25 year old teacher male or female was almost unheard of.

Finally, the double-standard.  I'm sorry but this is still one double-standard I can sort of defend.  Particularly when it involved male students, say 16+  It just seems when it is a male student and female teacher, most of the time it just comes down to a sex act itself.  Should it be going on? No. Should there be punishment? Yes.  However, 25 years of jail? eh, no.

On the other hand, from a lot of the cases involving a male teacher and female student, it rarely if ever comes down to them just deciding one day to hook up due to mutual attraction.  There is usually a lot of coercion going on.  Targeting "loners" who may have less self-esteem, breaking them down emotionally etc etc etc.....it just seems like in general the process of how the whole thing goes down is completely different.

This of course is generalizing and every case has it's unique merits.

Teacher's aide arrested for allegedly having sex, baby with student

A teacher’s aide at a San Dimas school was arrested this week for allegedly having a sexual relationship that resulted in a child with a 16-year-old student, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said.

Mandy_Morales_244x183.jpg

Mandy Morales, 31, an aide at the McKinley Children’s Center, Canyon View School in San Dimas was arrested at her residence on suspicion of having sex with a minor, according to the Sheriff’s Department. The relationship, which resulted in the victim fathering a child, started in 2011 when the student was 16 years old, the department said.

The case began when Morales’ journal, which detailed an ongoing relationship with the victim, was found at the Canyon View School, the department said. Morales has been placed on administrative leave.

----------------------------

Sex Charges Against Kimberly Dawn Bynum Dropped After Former Alabama Teacher Marries Student

Sex charges against a former math teacher at a Vina, Ala., high school were dismissed after she married the student with whom she allegedly had a sexual relationship.

s-KIMBERLY-DAWN-BYNUM-large.jpg?8

Kimberly Dawn Bynum was indicted on felony charges in 2011 for her alleged sexual relationship with a 17-year-old high school senior. Bynum's trial was postponed at least once before the teacher, who was 29 at the time of her arrest, married the student.

In a motion filed July 2 to dismiss the charges against Bynum, Franklin County District Attorney Joey Rushing stated that neither the
alleged victim, nor his family, nor local law enforcement wanted the trial to go forward, according to ABC affiliate WAAY.

• 5 weeks later...

Former Livermore teacher gets three years for sex with teen

PLEASANTON, Calif. — A female former Livermore high school teacher was sentenced Tuesday to three years in state prison for sexually assaulting a 14-year-old male student from December 2010 to May 2011.

marie_johnson.jpg

However, Marie Johnson, 42, who taught math at Granada High School, was be released from custody because she's been in jail since she was arrested on Jan. 11, 2012, and is being given extra credits for the time she's already served, prosecutor Glenn Kim said.

Johnson initially was charged with 24 felony counts but an amended complaint reduced that total to nine counts. She pleaded no contest on April 16 to those counts, which included unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor under the age of 16, oral copulation of a person under 16 and performing lewd acts on a child.

The length of Johnson's sentence was left up to Alameda County Superior Court Judge Joseph Hurley, who sent her to Chowchilla State Prison for 90 days for a diagnostic study to determine whether it would be appropriate for her to be placed in prison.

Kim said he argued that Johnson should receive a five-year prison term but Hurley ultimately decided that three years would be appropriate.

Seems like attitudes are changing. A few years back, when we had female teacher/male student, the attitude was to congratulate the student, and to rate the teacher's "hotness".

Now, it seems, we're seeing a lot more female teachers being treated comparably to the way they'd be treated, if they were male.

At least things seem more consistent.

High school teacher accused of having sex with student in classroom

A teacher at Chicago Vocational Career Academy was ordered held on $150,000 bail after being charged with having sex with one of her students, prosecutors said.

Bridgette Miller, 39, got the 17-year-old boy's cell phone number from another student and the two
began texting each other, prosecutors said.

They met for the first time on March 17 and had sex behind a Walgreen's near 87th and Cregier
Avenue, prosecutors said. Then on March 22, the boy and the teacher had sex in the teacher's classroom, prosecutors said.

--------------------------------------------

Former Grand Rapids Catholic Schools tutor pleads not guilty to sex with student

GRAND RAPIDS, MI – The former Grand Rapids Catholic Schools tutor accused of having sex with a 15-year-old student can be released from jail by posting $25,000, a judge said Friday, Aug. 9.

Abigail Marie Simon, 33, is charged with first-degree criminal-sexual conduct, a potential life offense, and accosting a minor for immoral purposes, a four-year felony.

She allegedly had a sexual relationship with the student between Feb. 1 and April 26 at her former apartment in the 300 block of Bridge Street NW, Grand Rapids District Judge Kimberly Schaefer said, reading the allegations against Simon.

13220837-large.jpg

Yeah Larry, I think its a huge attitude shift.

I sometimes wonder if the amount of actual abuse hasn't changed, it's the amount of tolerance towards it that has changed.

Former Grand Rapids Catholic Schools tutor pleads not guilty to sex with student

GRAND RAPIDS, MI – The former Grand Rapids Catholic Schools tutor accused of having sex with a 15-year-old student can be released from jail by posting $25,000, a judge said Friday, Aug. 9.

Abigail Marie Simon, 33, is charged with first-degree criminal-sexual conduct, a potential life offense, and accosting a minor for immoral purposes, a four-year felony.

She allegedly had a sexual relationship with the student between Feb. 1 and April 26 at her former apartment in the 300 block of Bridge Street NW, Grand Rapids District Judge Kimberly Schaefer said, reading the allegations against Simon.

13220837-large.jpg

One more earlier pic of her. 

G2-6_Abby_Longmire_-.jpg

Yeah Larry, I think its a huge attitude shift.

I sometimes wonder if the amount of actual abuse hasn't changed, it's the amount of tolerance towards it that has changed.

13220837-large.jpg

One more earlier pic of her. 

G2-6_Abby_Longmire_-.jpg

Crazy eyes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2354159/Laura-Elizabeth-Whitehurst-English-teacher-28-arrested-having-baby-fathered-16-year-old-student.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

article-2354159-1AA14BB0000005DC-220_306 article-2354159-1AA128AE000005DC-809_306

US teacher, 28, arrested after having a baby 'fathered by her 16-year-old student'

A 28-year-old teacher from Southern California has been arrested for allegedly having sex with a 16-year-old high student after police say she gave birth to a baby he had fathered. 

Laura Elizabeth Whitehurst was taken into custody just before 9pm Monday after being questioned at her Redlands home.

The 28-year-old, who teaches 10th-grade English at Citrus Valley High School, faces a charge of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor. She was released from jail after posting $25,000 Monday night.

According to the Redlands Police Department, Whitehurst's underage lover was 16 years old during their year-long relationship, which allegedly started last summer.

The mother of the alleged victim, who is now 17 years ago, somehow became aware of the affair between her son and his teacher and notified the Redlands United School District, which in turn contacted police. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2354159/Laura-Elizabeth-Whitehurst-English-teacher-28-arrested-having-baby-fathered-16-year-old-student.html#ixzz2Y0MJGnvK 

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2354159/Laura-Elizabeth-Whitehurst-English-teacher-28-arrested-having-baby-fathered-16-year-old-student.html#ixzz2Y0LypiIN

Everytime I open this thread, I take at look at this chick.  She would be hard to resist.  I'm not kidding, she definately does something for me. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sex education teacher is charged with raping 14-year-old student and sending 'topless and naked' photos to his cell phone

article-2401758-1B7486C9000005DC-183_634

A sex education teacher has been accused of raping a 14-year-old student from her school.

Rachelle Gendron is also alleged to have sent the teen photos of herself naked and topless during their affair.

Prosecutors said the 27 year old sent dozens of text messages during the course of the affair which began last October.

This makes me wonder, has this type of thing always been going on and we just have more folks getting caught?  Is the media more efficient at breaking these stories?  Was this kind of stuff just never reported before but now are becoming headline news due to the salaciousnes of the content of the story?

I guess the lesson is that folks are just horny, period?  I mean why else would it ever cross the mind of a teacher to sleep with a student that young?

Most of these female teachers, if they wanted to get laid, are attractive enough to just find random dudes out in the world who would be happy to fill their every desire in the bedroom, yet they are sleeping with their students, thinking it is worth the risk.

This really is an interesting  phenomenon.

This makes me wonder, has this type of thing always been going on and we just have more folks getting caught?  

You know I'm sure you could pull up dozens upon dozens of scenarios ffrom a variety of different topics in which the immediate reaction is exactly what you just said, and every time, the answer will most likely be a resounding "Yes".

I thought about this more and more, just how powerful the media is nowadays, where either people can be rendered dumb and clueless, or incredibly, incredibly naive (not directed at anybody) because the way in which things are reported lead you to believe that the world has 'All of a sudden" gone mad, when it was always mad to begin with. The media now, more than ever, plays a huge role in how people perceive the world, for better, and for worse. I myself have begun reading more and reminding myself every time I I see and hear stuff like this, looking at cases from the past, using common sense, and drawing from my own experiences.

When I was in high school from '02-'06, there were a ton of rumors that used to float around, from teachers (male and female) having sex with their students, teachers having sex with teachers inside classrooms (and getting caught), vice principals, janitors, etc.Now nothing was ever proven to be concrete, but it's the whole "Where there's smoke there's fire" thing. I've also heard similar stories whenever I've discussed it with friends and relatives. Even with the attention that it receives now, it may be even more prevalent than people realize.

When I was in Jr. High, the drama teacher was banging his student.  It was a year before I hit highschool. My best friend's older sister was a freshman, it was her friend he was banging.

They got caught via the usual idiocy, he attempted to pick her up from her house and her Dad was outside doing yardwork.

There's gotta be something unstable with these people, almost as if they get more of a thrill out of the situation than the sex itself.  If sex is all they were after, like I said before, they could get laid worry free by visiting a bar or online dating/hookup sites etc etc.....there's really no logical reason for them to be risking their career, freedom, families over sleeping with a student.

It just doesn't make sense?  Are they just that horny constantly?

When I was in Jr. High, the drama teacher was banging his student.  It was a year before I hit highschool. My best friend's older sister was a freshman, it was her friend he was banging.

They got caught via the usual idiocy, he attempted to pick her up from her house and her Dad was outside doing yardwork.

There's gotta be something unstable with these people, almost as if they get more of a thrill out of the situation than the sex itself.  If sex is all they were after, like I said before, they could get laid worry free by visiting a bar or online dating/hookup sites etc etc.....there's really no logical reason for them to be risking their career, freedom, families over sleeping with a student.

It just doesn't make sense?  Are they just that horny constantly?

It already has to be inside of you to begin with. Then there's the whole "Access" thing. You've got a sick adult, who spends most of their day around teenagers, where you have guys that think they're climbing Mount Everest when it comes to banging the teach, and girls who may want attention, and for whatever odd reason, find themselves really attracted to older men. And that's just from the consent perspective. You also have to consider the whole "Sex for grades" thing (which was a rumor at my school), and even rapes that go unreported.

To someone screwed in the head, they probably think they are a kid in a candy store, because the get to take advantage of kids who simply (from the consent standpoint) have no idea what they're getting themselves into, and are more likely not to fess up, which is where you have to wonder really how bad stuff really is. Just from my own experience, I'd wager that maybe 9 out of 10 of these go unreported, and depending on who the 1 reports it to, it may be swept under the rug.

• 3 weeks later...

Burlington teacher admits having sex with student

BURLINGTON, Vt. -

Wiping away tears, Giovanna Yaranga admitted in court to having sex with her 17-year-old student.

"I know what I did was wrong. I know I stepped over the line," Yaranga said.

Friday, the former Burlington High School Spanish teacher pleaded guilty to four misdemeanor counts of sexual exploitation for her
behavior last fall.

"I am sorry I caused pain to his family. I am sorry I did this," Yaranga said.

23363018_BG3.jpg

Pamela Ann Fahy, 43-Year-Old Minnesota Teacher, Accused Of Sex With 13-Year-Old

A 43-year-old woman in Minnesota who worked as a special education teacher is accused of having sex with a 13-year-old boy multiple times.

Pamela Ann Fahy, from the town of Hokah, was arrested Sunday. A Winona County man returned home and claimed he
saw Fahy run out of his teen son's bedroom naked from the waist down, according to the Winona Daily News.

The boy said he and Fahy were having sex, then later told Winona County deputies that the pair had multiple sexual encounters over the past two months, according to the LaCrosse Tribune.

s-PAMELA-large.jpg?6

I haven't gone through this entire thread, but has anyone brought up the high frequency that these women are getting lighter sentences, and sometimes not having to be registered as a sex offender, when it would be much harder if the genders were reversed?

I find that highly disturbing. Since these stories are coming from all over the country, it shows a nationwide lack of forsight. Women who commit acts like this, do their time and get out of jail, are likely to go back to doing what they did before, no different than a male pedophille who preys after the young and naive.

Actually, women have long (over a century that I could find any mention of the difference) been held less accountable by the justice system.  Interestingly, where before women were regarded as more irrational and believed to have less agency than males, they are now simply mollycoddled because the trend has been to only slowly and grudgingly concede any privilege associated with being female (and make no mistake, there is a host of privileges in contemporary society with being female.)  

Women do not get sentenced on the same level as men for the same crimes.  Unlike men, women get to advance absurd "self-defense/battered women" defenses in murder trials, particularly in instances where men are the victims. Men, even those with easily documented histories they could point to would not get this same favor.

Also, even antiquated alimony laws (like lifetime alimony that indentures and bankrupts people) are only being challenged more vigorously now because women are finally outearning their partners sometimes.  And do you know the people who are almost always defending the antiquated, seemingly anti-feminist reforms in child custody/alimony?  Feminist lawyers and their associated advocacy groups.  Why? Because it is an attack on privilege and those with power rarely concede it without a fight.

The change in attitudes took a long time (and is still not 'equal') but what is fascinating to me is that girls are actually allegedly more psychologically mature at the same age and so should be MORE capable of giving consent, while boys are hormonally charged to the point where they'd have sex with almost anything and yet that is somehow taken to mean they are never actually violated emotionally or physically.  It is an odd thing.

One thing I do believe is that some of these cases call not for "rape" charges, but for "abuse of authority" convictions.  A 17 year old, who is not forced, should not be considered a rape victim and their sexual partner shouldn't go to jail for 30 years, but that teacher/principal/coach should be held accountable for violation of their duty and responsibility as the ADULT.  Keep in mind also that many/most of the cases with Catholic priests involved bi-curious or incipiently gay young men who were at least old enough to say, "hey, no way, dude!"  a Large number of gay men and even some lesbians had made their way into the convents and seminaries and so this wasn't so much "Child predation" as it was hooking up with the next generation of gay people.  Not that it made it ok in any way.

Teacher, 28, charged 'after she had sex with 17-year-old male student'

A high school teacher has been arrested and accused of having sex with one of her 17-year-old students.

The 28-year-old teacher, Diana Farnell, turned herself into police after being told she was wanted for an alleged sex crime. She was charged and released on Thursday.

Her arrest in Monroe, North Carolina, shocked parents and the students at the school where she taught English.  She has been accused of having sexual relations with a 17-year-old from the Union Academy Charter School in Monroe.

The incident is alleged to have started earlier this year.

article-2421081-1BD65523000005DC-711_306

Teacher says she gave student "sexual therapy"

TAMPA, Florida -- On the day the victim should have been celebrating his 14th birthday, he spent it telling a judge and jury what he says happened during tutoring sessions with his teacher when he was 12 years old.

The boy, who 10 News is not identifying, said the abuse started four or five weeks into the tutoring sessions he had with Ethel Anderson.

He said, "She would rub on my legs, kiss on my ears, neck, and stuff like that."

Anderson was 29 years old at the time of the allegations that she took things too far while tutoring him in math at the Riverside home she shared with her husband and kids. The boy said Anderson touched him and performed oral sex on him. "We would make out and tongue kiss," he said.

Anderson admitted to sending the student more than 230 pages of racy text messages. Some are so explicit 10 News will not air the content. She said the texts about porn and sexual acts shown in court were just "sexual therapy," a fantasy to motivate the "troubled student" into becoming a better student.

130917074346_Ethel-Anderson.jpg

Archived