Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yet another female teacher has sex with student *pic*

da#1skinsfan

Teacher jailed over drink-fuelled sex sessions with teenage pupils at house party

A married teacher who had sex with two teenage pupils at drink-fuelled house parties has been jailed for 30 months.

Jennifer Philp-Parsons, 45, groomed the 16-year-olds and before inviting them to her family home and seducing them.

The mother-of-three, who has been married for 18 years, plied the boys with alcohol and had sex with one on a sofa bed in the lounge while her husband slept upstairs, Exeter crown court heard.

Weeks later at a second party, the music teacher had sex with both boys in the space of an hour when her husband was away.

we7.jpg

Click on the link for the full article

Totally agree GOSKINS.  Guys would have the hammer dropped on them

--------

Again what are some of these teenagers seeing I'm not?  Are they simply just horndogs or something because quite a few of these I wouldn't even consider if in the same situation.  I get the Bengals cheerleader and some of the younger ones but some of them urgh.

speaking of that cheerleader 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ex-bengals-cheerleader-sarah-jones-wed-pupil-article-1.1366990

Teacher admits to having sex with 16-year-old student

HERNANDO COUNTY, Florida --

According to the Hernando Co. Sheriff's Office, 35-year-old Cynthia Herr told a co-worker that she was involved in a relationship with the teen. The co-worker reported the information to school administrations, which led to a criminal investigation.

Citrus County investigators interviewed the victim, who confirmed that he was having a consensual, intimate relationship with Herr.

Herr allegedly admitted to deputies to picking up the 16-year-old in Citrus Co. and driving him to a motel in Hernando County. Once at the motel, authorities say Herr and the teen engaged in sexual relations on four separate occasions throughout the day.

130923082214_Cynthia-Herr.jpg

• 1 month later...

Brianne Altice, English Teacher, Allegedly Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Student

An English teacher at a reputable Utah high school is accused of having sex with at least one of her students.

Brianne Altice, 34, was arrested at her home Monday on two felony counts of unlawful sex with a minor, after a victim tipped Kaysville police off about their alleged months-long sexual relationship.

According to the Deseret News, the boy could accurately describe tattoos on Altice's body, and confirmed the layout of her South Weber home, where investigators allege the two had sex at least five times between January 2012 to October 2013.

Police said Altice and the student also had sex in a park in Kaysville at least once, according to the Salt Lake Tribune.

n-BRIANNE-ALTICE-large.jpg?9

Cheerleading Coach Accused of Having Sex With Student

Police arrested a Berks County cheerleading coach after she allegedly had sex with a student.

Nicole_Kurowksi-676x450.jpg

Pennsylvania State Police were asked to investigate a tip accusing Nicole Kurowksi of engaging in a physical and sexual relationship with a 17-year-old male student at Tulpehocken High School from October 2012 to August 2013. Kurowksi taught physical education at the school and was also the cheerleading coach.

Investigators say they recovered thousands of text messages and dozens of pictures exchanged between the two. Police say Kurowski and the teen had daily conversations both during and after school. They also say the text messages revealed a romantic and sexual relationship between the two.

• 3 weeks later...

College Freshman Thinking It Might Be Time To Break Up With His High School Teacher

700.jpg?6240

The 18-year-old says continuing to date his high school teacher has prevented him from fully experiencing college life.

AMHERST, MA—Saying he had entered a new phase in his life and wanted to start with a clean slate, University of Massachusetts freshman Seth Erickson told reporters Tuesday he was seriously considering breaking up with his high school teacher Karen Hull.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/college-freshman-thinking-it-might-be-time-to-brea,34225/

College Freshman Thinking It Might Be Time To Break Up With His High School Teacher

The 18-year-old says continuing to date his high school teacher has prevented him from fully experiencing college life.

AMHERST, MA—Saying he had entered a new phase in his life and wanted to start with a clean slate, University of Massachusetts freshman Seth Erickson told reporters Tuesday he was seriously considering breaking up with his high school teacher Karen Hull.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/college-freshman-thinking-it-might-be-time-to-brea,34225/

That was hilarious. Love the onion.

Totally agree GOSKINS.  Guys would have the hammer dropped on them

--------

Again what are some of these teenagers seeing I'm not?  Are they simply just horndogs or something because quite a few of these I wouldn't even consider if in the same situation.  I get the Bengals cheerleader and some of the younger ones but some of them urgh.

speaking of that cheerleader 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ex-bengals-cheerleader-sarah-jones-wed-pupil-article-1.1366990

When you are a teenager, you will bang anything....

Add the thrill/"Accomplishment" of screwing a grown woman to it, and there you go.

another one:

http://www.wspa.com/story/24203372/greer-hs-teacher-charged-with-sexual-battery-of-studen

A former teacher at Greer High School was arrested Thursday and charged with sexual battery of a student.

Jessica Ruth Bollinger is charged with sexually battery with a student 16 or 17 years of age, no aggravated force or coercion by the Greer Police Department.

The arrest warrant states Bollinger, 31, committed sexual battery with a 17 year old boy between October of 2012 and June of this year.

This makes me wonder, has this type of thing always been going on and we just have more folks getting caught?  Is the media more efficient at breaking these stories?  Was this kind of stuff just never reported before but now are becoming headline news due to the salaciousnes of the content of the story?

I guess the lesson is that folks are just horny, period?  I mean why else would it ever cross the mind of a teacher to sleep with a student that young?

Most of these female teachers, if they wanted to get laid, are attractive enough to just find random dudes out in the world who would be happy to fill their every desire in the bedroom, yet they are sleeping with their students, thinking it is worth the risk.

This really is an interesting  phenomenon.

A. This thing has always gone on. It has certainly happened more often with male teachers and female students though.

B. My theory is that social media has gone a long, long, long way towards breaking down the barrier between students and teachers that should exist. My dad was a principal for thirty-five years. My mom was a teacher for 30. Both of them got visibly uncomfortable if they met students in public in a social situation - like if we were at dinner at a restaurant and there was wine on the table. To this day, their ex-students call them Mr. "LKB's dad" and Miss "LKB's mom." (For some reason, my mom was always called Miss instead of Mrs by her students - maybe because she was always young-looking). They never had friendships with students. Today, you have teachers "friending" their students on Facebook, which means that your 15 year old History student can see pictures of you drinking on that Spring Break trip in 2008. At that point, you are equals. And equals can have relationships.

I think all school boards should ban any social media contact between teachers and students. I would also ban texting.

A. This thing has always gone on. It has certainly happened more often with male teachers and female students though.

B. My theory is that social media has gone a long, long, long way towards breaking down the barrier between students and teachers that should exist. My dad was a principal for thirty-five years. My mom was a teacher for 30. Both of them got visibly uncomfortable if they met students in public in a social situation - like if we were at dinner at a restaurant and there was wine on the table. To this day, their ex-students call them Mr. "LKB's dad" and Miss "LKB's mom." (For some reason, my mom was always called Miss instead of Mrs by her students - maybe because she was always young-looking). They never had friendships with students. Today, you have teachers "friending" their students on Facebook, which means that your 15 year old History student can see pictures of you drinking on that Spring Break trip in 2008. At that point, you are equals. And equals can have relationships.

I think all school boards should ban any social media contact between teachers and students. I would also ban texting.

I dated one person who was a teacher who had zero social media presence precisely because she was so afraid her students would find something about her-- even if you protect your accounts, Facebook is constantly changing (and resetting) security settings, etc.

That said, I'm guessing that those sorts of trysts had to be happening 30 years ago too.  a) it's not that common even now- there have been maybe 300 reported cases in the past 15 years or so; B) because of social media kids have proof to brag to their classmates with, so the incident is easier to investigate.  Even 30 years ago, if some kid in class told everyone he hooked up with the teacher everyone would just laugh at him.

On sidenote, if you have netflix, I highly suggest watching Daniel Tosh's special-- he does an amazing bit about kid's dating their teachers.

I'm almost 40 years removed from HS. When I was a junior, I know dudes were banging bellies with the Biology teacher. She was young and smoking hot. All boys school. **** happens

Smoking hot? Man, I've always gotten the impression that female teachers back in those days (no offense) were like bird looking, wrinkly miserable souls, who dressed like it was 1935, and had asses as flat as an ironing board.

Smoking hot? Man, I've always gotten the impression that female teachers back in those days (no offense) were like bird looking, wrinkly miserable souls, who dressed like it was 1935, and had asses as flat as an ironing board.

Dude, it was the '70s. That's the 1970's not the 1870's.

In my high school there were 2 chicks I'd consider "bangable" they were both young, probably upper 20's - lower 30's. Both were married to other teachers at the school.

I also find it interesting that it seems nowadays more female teachers are getting in trouble.  Do you think this is because there is a lot less coercion and pressure on the male students.

I'd imagine that when a Male teacher is sleeping with a female student, there was probably a lot of specific reasons they were targeted, and emotionally broken down in order to give in. It might have created a bubble of fear & insecurity that made her afraid to every come forward.

On the other hand when it comes to a male student, you'd think all a half way decent female teacher has to do is show an inkling of interested and the student would be all over her. 

• 1 month later...

Archived