Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yet another female teacher has sex with student *pic*

da#1skinsfan

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.wbtv.com/story/22308424/female-teacher-charged-with-sex-crime-against-teen-student

TAYLORSVILLE, NC (WBTV) -

An investigation is underway against a high school teacher after she is accused of sex charges against a teenage student.

Investigators in Taylorsville arrested Alexander Central High School Algebra teacher Nikki Setzer Icard on Tuesday morning.

She was charged with indecent liberties with an 18-year-old male student.

22308424_BG1.jpg

Click on the link for the full article

BHS Spanish teacher arrested on new charge

A Burlington High School Spanish teacher, who was arrested on charges of having sex with one of her students, was jailed Monday after investigators learned she had contact with the victim, the Chittenden Unit for Special Investigations said.

Giovanna Yaranga, 44, of Charlotte Street is due for arraignment today in Vermont Superior Court on a charge of violation of conditions of release in her original case, police said.

The new charge is based on information police received Friday that Yaranga had contact with the victim in the earlier case, said Essex Detective Morgan Lawton, who is assigned to CUSI.

The original case broke after Burlington police found Yaranga and the teenager at about 8 p.m. April 29 in the back seat of the boy’s car in a dark parking lot behind the Maltex building on Pine Street in Burlington.

Yaranga denied on May 6 four felony counts of sexual exploitation of a minor between October and May. Judge Kevin Griffin released her on several conditions, including having no contact with the victim.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2334652/29-year-old-teacher-arrested-allegedly-having-sex-16-year-old-female-student-mentoring.html?ito=feeds-newsxml'>Teacher, 29, 'had sex with a 16-year-old female student she had been mentoring'

A 29-year-old teacher has been arrested after allegedly having sex with a 16-year-old female student she had been mentoring.

article-0-1A1CDF9B000005DC-507_306x423.j

Kelly Ann Garcia is alleged to have begun the affair after telling the teen she had an erotic dream about her. Court documents show that the English teacher and the teen had sex at her home, including one occasion when they bought a sex toy.  On another occasion the teen's father caught the two at a local park, but Garcia sped off in her car before she could be confronted.

The victim's mother accused Garcia of taking advantage of her daughter.  'She just barely turned 16. At that age, you don’t know what you’re doing, what you’re getting yourself into,' she told Houston TV station KHOU. The victim was a 16-year-old student at Hastings High School in Houston, Texas, when she met Garcia through a mutual friend. 

The student told investigators Garcia would stay with her after school numerous times while she was working on a classroom project, even though she was not her teacher.

Riverton High teacher charged with rape, sex abuse of student

RIVERTON — A Riverton High School math teacher and coach of the sophomore girls' basketball team has been arrested and charged with raping a student.

Courtney Louise Jarrell, 22, was charged Friday in 3rd District Court with object rape, a first-degree felony, and forcible sexual abuse, a second-degree felony.

1124025.jpg

Ah forcible rape.  I was gonna say how many high school students would be bothered by having sex with 22 year old teacher (Basically a typical college student age)?  Rape though is another story.

UPDATE: Former middle school teacher gets 25 years in prison for sex with student

Jury finds Cristina Preston guilty on all counts

By TIM CHITWOOD — tchitwood@ledger-enquirer.com

A months-long affair with a student has cost former Veterans Memorial Middle School special-education teacher Cristina Preston not only her career but 25 years of her life. A jury of six men and six women Wednesday found Preston, 45, guilty of all the charges against her: aggravated child molestation, child molestation, statutory rape and sexual assault on a person in custody.

4PEPw.AuSt.70.jpg

Superior Court Judge John Allen sentenced her to life in prison with 25 years to serve before she’s eligible for parole, after which she will spend the rest of her life on probation and have to register as a sex offender.

Allen also prohibited her having contact with any minors other than her own children, and having any contact with the victim, now 15. The jury deliberated almost six hours Wednesday after attorneys delivered their closing statements.

Preston was accused of initiating the relationship on Halloween 2011, when the student was 13. Their sexual encounters continued after the boy turned 14 five days later, but ended Jan. 30, 2012, when deputies caught the two parked together in the dark at 12:42 a.m. in Columbus’ Cooper Creek Park, said prosecutor Don Kelly. He said Preston was 44 when she started the affair.

I haven't gone through this entire thread, but has anyone brought up the high frequency that these women are getting lighter sentences, and sometimes not having to be registered as a sex offender, when it would be much harder if the genders were reversed?

I find that highly disturbing. Since these stories are coming from all over the country, it shows a nationwide lack of forsight. Women who commit acts like this, do their time and get out of jail, are likely to go back to doing what they did before, no different than a male pedophille who preys after the young and naive.

I'm not even going to touch the fact that some of them are Special Needs teachers. My 2 yr old is special needs, and the fact that a disturbing number of women are taking jobs like that to take advantage of kids like my son is too much for me to handle right now.

I haven't gone through this entire thread, but has anyone brought up the high frequency that these women are getting lighter sentences, and sometimes not having to be registered as a sex offender, when it would be much harder if the genders were reversed?

I find that highly disturbing. Since these stories are coming from all over the country, it shows a nationwide lack of forsight. Women who commit acts like this, do their time and get out of jail, are likely to go back to doing what they did before, no different than a male pedophille who preys after the young and naive.

I'm not even going to touch the fact that some of them are Special Needs teachers. My 2 yr old is special needs, and the fact that a disturbing number of women are taking jobs like that to take advantage of kids like my son is too much for me to handle right now.

You can take comfort from the post just above yours,  which says the teacher was sentenced to life in prision and will spend, at minimum, the next 25 years behind bars. 

You can take comfort from the post just above yours,  which says the teacher was sentenced to life in prision and will spend, at minimum, the next 25 years behind bars. 

That's just one though. I went back to about page 13, and see there are many others who will one day be starting the process all over again. 

I think attitudes seem to be changing.

Just looking at this thread, I'm not seeing the congratulatory posts I used to see, about how lucky the child was, and how the teacher didn't harm him, she "made him a man", and things like that.

I hope the attitude us changing, nation wide, not just in this thread.

Another one. Why does it seem like it's mostly women teachers now?

http://www.webpronews.com/simi-teacher-malia-brooks-arrested-in-student-sex-scandal-2013-06

Simi Teacher Malia Brooks Arrested in Student Sex Scandal

By Sean Patterson

A Simi Valley elementary school teacher was arrested this week for allegedly having sex with a young student.

A KTLA report states that 32-year-old Malia Brooks was arrested Tuesday on charges of lewd acts on a child and multiple counts of sexual assault on a child under 14 years old. The victim has not been named, and is being described only as a boy in the sixth grade.

maliabrooks_320x245.jpg

Another one. Why does it seem like it's mostly women teachers now?

http://www.webpronews.com/simi-teacher-malia-brooks-arrested-in-student-sex-scandal-2013-06

Simi Teacher Malia Brooks Arrested in Student Sex Scandal

By Sean Patterson

A Simi Valley elementary school teacher was arrested this week for allegedly having sex with a young student.

A KTLA report states that 32-year-old Malia Brooks was arrested Tuesday on charges of lewd acts on a child and multiple counts of sexual assault on a child under 14 years old. The victim has not been named, and is being described only as a boy in the sixth grade.

maliabrooks_320x245.jpg

6th GRADE? Are you serious?

Michelle Lynn Johnson, Brea Olinda High Math Teacher, Accused of Sex with Male Student

A letter to parents from the district superintendent today--followed by police confirmation--indicates that Brea Olinda High School's 2009 teacher of the year was arrested Wednesday evening for allegedly having sex with one of her male students.

michelle-lynn-johnson_brea-pd.jpg

Former Sherwood teacher accused of sex abuse of students

HILLSBORO -- A former Sherwood High School teacher was arrested Monday, accused of having sex with two boys at her home and the homes of the boys during school hours.

Denise+Keesee+crop.jpg

Denise Keesee, 38, is accused of six counts of second-degree sex abuse. She was booked into the Washington County jail Monday and held on $120,000 bond. 

The alleged offenses date back to 2006, according to Washington County sheriff's office detective Robert Rookhuyzen. She was married to the school's Sherwood police liaison officer, who has not been charged with any crime, he said.

The case was investigated by the sheriff's office to avoid any conflicts, he said.

"Very complicated," was how he described the investigation of the math teacher who also coached soccer.

Rookhuyzen said Keesee targeted vulnerable students who knew her husband was the on-campus officer. “Some of the students she worked with were in a program for at-risk youth," Rookhuyzen said, "These were young people who had come from broken homes, not doing well in school. And she was able to become buddies with them."

Archived