Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yet another female teacher has sex with student *pic*

da#1skinsfan

Irene Khan, 32, engaged in sexual activity with student in car, motels

Kahhhhhnnnnnn!!!!!!

startrek2khan.jpg

---------- Post added June-20th-2012 at 01:35 PM ----------

The sub teacher, 31-year-old Amanda McGough of Pahrump, is employed at Pahrump Valley High School and Rosemary Clark Middle School.

MaGooo!!!

Parumphhhhh!!!!

A cheerleading coach was arrested after she allegedly performed oral sex on a 17-year-old student in her car.

Megan Crafton, 22, handed herself on June 15 after the teenage boy told police about the liaison which happened in the parking lot of a grocery store in January.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2162651/Cheerleading-coach-22-arrested-relationship-high-school-basketball-player.html#ixzz1yRij6y11

article-2162651-13B7D8B1000005DC-180_468x558.jpg

Marfa teacher charged in case of alleged improper relationship with student

MARFA – A Marfa junior high school teacher/coach has been charged with allegedly having an improper relationship with one of her students, according to Presidio County court records.

Rebecca Flores, 27, of Alpine was arrested last month and is free on a $35,000 bond set by Presidio County Justice of the Peace Cinderela Guevara.

rebecca-flores-300x271.jpg

The arrest affidavit states that Flores, “on or about April 27, 2012, in Marfa, Presidio County, Texas, did then and there intentionally and knowingly commit Improper Relationship between Educator and Student, a second degree felony.”

The affidavit goes on to say that Flores “engaged in sexual contact . . . with a juvenile male Marfa High School student in room 8 of the Marfa High School while employed as a teacher with Marfa Independent School District.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parent volunteer re-arrested on sex charges

Freeman is a volunteer at a Greeley charter school. She was originally arrested for allegedly performing a sex act on a 14-year-old boy back in April 2012. The incident was not reported until June 10, 2012.

120621055647_lynne-freeman.jpg

According to the arrest affidavit, the first victim says he was visiting Freeman at home when the assault happened.

He claims he was over at Freeman's home with a friend watching a movie when Freeman allegedly told that friend to take the dog outside.

When the friend took the dog outside, Freeman allegedly grabbed the victim and told him "come with me," the arrest affidavit says.

The victim says Freeman took him upstairs, went into a closet, locked the door, kissed him, removed his pants and then performed oral sex on him.

After the encounter, he says Freeman warned him to not tell anyone. The affidavit says she allegedly told him that telling people would "mess up" his baseball career and would lead to Freeman losing her children to Social Services. The victim claimed Freeman told him that "if he had any thoughts about what just happened, or anything about the incident began to bother him, he should call her and she would talk him through it."

Click on the link for the full article

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2168096/Sixth-grade-teacher-charged-rape-having-sex-12-year-old-boy-class-years.html

A sixth-grade teacher has been charged with repeatedly having sex with a 12-year-old boy from her class.

Tacoma mother-of-two Keshia Shaw, 32, allegedly molested the youngster in her classroom and his own bedroom between April 2007 and December 2008.

Allegations about the Tacoma Gray Middle School maths and science teacher surfaced in May after the boy, now 17, listened to a church sermon about abuse.

article-2168096-13E71F6A000005DC-925_468x503.jpg

In Houston this week, a 65-year old male music teacher was arrested for sexually touching an 8-year-old girl.

http://blog.chron.com/newswatch/2012/07/houston-catholic-school-music-teacher-faces-child-indecency-charges/

He's not exactly a looker though so I guess sexual abuse is only cool if that person doing it is attractive.

---------- Post added July-3rd-2012 at 08:26 AM ----------

This guy is somewhat handsome I suppose. And the girl was 17 so it must be okay.

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2012/06/kevin_wheeler_algebra_teacher.php

17 & 22 Really? Thats not that big of a deal...:whoknows:

I think this is a serious problem school's are facing. I have a lady friend that is very attractive and is 23 years old. She just finished school, has her teaching degree and is now looking for work. Honestly, though, if I were a school, I would be hesitant to hire anyone that young, attractive or not. It just doesn't make sense, you are setting yourself up for a bad situation. So many people that young and even well into their late 20s just aren't mature enough to be put in that type of position and act like an adult. I know if my friend was hired, every guy in that school would have his eyes on her.

I'm not saying only hire old teachers because they have to start somewhere and older teachers have messed around with students too, it just seems like a tough situation for a school. Maybe start everyone from grad to age 30 at elemenary/middle school level and over 35 with 10 years experience before you can teach high school? I don't know if that is even feasible.

Why did I never get teachers like this when I was at school?

What an original thought!

And seriously...we are celebrating a 32 year old having sex with a 12 year old now?

---------- Post added July-3rd-2012 at 09:45 AM ----------

I think this is a serious problem school's are facing. I have a lady friend that is very attractive and is 23 years old. She just finished school, has her teaching degree and is now looking for work. Honestly, though, if I were a school, I would be hesitant to hire anyone that young, attractive or not. It just doesn't make sense, you are setting yourself up for a bad situation.

It's really tough. I mean...how do you stop 23 year olds from having sex with teenagers? Every 23 year old professional woman wants to have sex with a teenager. It's perfectly normal behavior.

Police: Haslet teacher arrested for having sex with student

FORT WORTH – A North Texas teacher now faces criminal charges after police say she had a months-long affair with one of her students.

Fort Worth police officers arrested Rachelle Heenan, 34, at her Haslet home Thursday afternoon. She’s accused of having an improper relationship with an 18-year-old male student at her school, Hollenstein Career and Technology Center.

Heenan was released from jail Friday morning after posting a $10,000 bond.

Fort Worth police say Heenan began texting the teenager in February. The next month, they met in Heenan’s car in the parking lot of a private gym in Fort Worth, officers say.

“That ultimately led to physical contact -- kissing between the victim and suspect,” said Sgt. Pedro Criado with the Fort Worth Police Department. “Sometime in March, the victim and the suspect met at a local hotel here in Fort Worth and had sex for the first time.”

0706-haslet-teacher-rachelle-heenan2.jpg

Kathryn Murray, Houston middle school teacher, faces more charges for sex with 15-year-old student, police say

(CBS) HOUSTON - New charges were filed against Kathryn Murray, a west Houston middle school teacher who was already accused of having sex with a 15-year-old student last winter, CBS affiliate KHOU reports.

Pictures: Notorious teacher sex scandals

Murray, 29, was arrested and charged with sexual abuse of a child in February. Two more counts of sexual abuse of a child and one count of improper relations with a student were added against Murray on Monday.

The eighth-grade teacher was initially accused of having sex with the boy at his home on Feb. 11 while his parents were away. Now police are saying Murray had sex with the same boy at a hotel on the night of a school dance and in her classroom in Memorial Middle School on two separate occasions.

murray_244x183.jpg

Teacher's aide, 33, admits she had sex with student, 16

A female teacher's aide at a private school has pleaded guilty to sexual contact with a 16-year-old male student.

Brandi Shroyer, 33, from New Jersey, who was a teacher's aide and clinical assistant at Rugby School in Wall, used her position at the school to develop a relationship with the teen, which soon turned sexual.

She had supervisory control over the unnamed student at the time of the incident, the release says.

article-2171996-1404FB09000005DC-295_468x599.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2171996/Teachers-aide-33-admits-sex-student-16.html#ixzz20L4yXKpd

Archived