Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Yeah man, that's my basement....I busted my a** on it, so it's always good to get positive feedback.

Looks excellent.  But you may want to edit the size of the pic to comply with the forum rules.  Just a suggestion, it looks fantastic and the bathroom is hilarious.

Edited by Poman

Maybe it wasn't so I'll retract that statement. But I was almost positive that I read from someone that Nike never produced the burgundy pants. If I'm wrong, sorry for the misinformation.

I remember the same thing.  I've also heard that they don't show up in our 2013 style guide.  In recent years though, items not showing in the style guide have shown up on field.

Both teams wearing gold pants??

Thats a uniform rules violation, i'm pretty sure.

Wrong, remember Super Bowl XLV?

And for everybody saying the burgundy pants are THE Redskins uniform, I guess you forgot the 20 years of mediocrity post 1992?

We wear gold pants... they wear yellow.

Pretty sure we have the exact or extremely close hue of gold. (different fabric though) The gold pants (and socks) we're currently wearing are based on the 1970's era pants, which were brought over to Washington by Lombardi in 1969. (we changed our helmets to the indian head logo after Lombardi died, but the jerseys and pants stuck until 1979) The Packers bascially haven't changed their pants design since. (thicker stripes and newer fabric, of course)

Bruce Allen normally makes the team wear the white or burgundy pants when playing an opponent with gold/yellow pants, but if we still have the throwback uniforms then we don't have burgundy pants for this season. I have not heard anything confirming or denying if we still have the throwback unis this season, though. Guess we'll find out Sunday.

Edited by skinsfan1993

Hey captains @TrentW71 @RGIII @LFletcher59 what color jersey are we wearing? I have to get my accessories ready lol

ALL WHITE @Redskins “@RGIII@PierreGarcon @TrentW71 @LFletcher59 Ha ha what you wanna wear man”

Lets do it “@TrentW71@PierreGarcon @Redskins @RGIII @LFletcher59 All White sounds good to me”

Edited by CaliSkinsFan92