Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

They aren't going to give him Raging Bull out of the gate. Rock had to make a Doom movie after all.

By the way, all you dum dums are bad at this. The obvious person to beat Lesnar at this point is Daniel Bryan. That's the story people want to see.

There's also a very real chance that Lesnar may legitimately kill Bryan in the ring, and that's always a fun wrinkle.

10 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

They aren't going to give him Raging Bull out of the gate. Rock had to make a Doom movie after all.

By the way, all you dum dums are bad at this. The obvious person to beat Lesnar at this point is Daniel Bryan. That's the story people want to see.

There's also a very real chance that Lesnar may legitimately kill Bryan in the ring, and that's always a fun wrinkle.

At this rate, I'd rather have Nia Jax or Ronda Rousey win it from him.

?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, justice98 said:

Word on the street is Vince and Lesnar had a "verbal altercation" in gorilla after the main event.  Allegedly cuz Lesnar may have gone off script at some point.  The title belt also allegedly got thrown at somebody or something.  

Is this to allow Vince to take the title without having Lesnar lose it in ring?

Hmmm...

Probably one of the "just average" Wrestlemania's in a while.  Rousey's debut was great, props to her.  Charlotte retaining her title was cool.  I'm hoping we get to see a Charlotte/Rousey match at some point, but not sure that will happen with Rousey on Raw and Charlotte on SD.  I thought the tag team match was funny with the kid from the audience, my 10 year old daughter loved it and thought it was super cool.

The Cena/Taker match was horrible.  I know Taker is old and wearing down, but to squash Cena like that, that fast, they should have come up with something better.  I know Cena is a "whats best for business guy" and has no problem putting others over/jobbing, but still, that was ridiculous.  For him to just freeze up when the Taker sits up before the 5 knuckle shuffle, looking all petrified.......come on man.

The main event was ok, what I expected, with exception of Brock retaining the title.  At this point, they have really wasted multiple opportunities to have a new Universal Champion.  If not Reigns or Braun, then who?  They have reduced Braun to "tag team champ(s)", really?  He's gotten a lot better on the mic, doesn't seem stiff at all, is an absolute beast.  

Reigns.....don't really want to see him win the title, but probably the second most "believable" star after Braun to pull off the upset.  What I don't like is they let a 49-50 year old Goldberg beat Brock in under two mins.  But they won't let a younger star even beat him and a believable one at that.  

One writers speculation is that they want to entice Brock to sign an extension and wrestle Bobby Lashley before he goes back to the UFC (as the earliest UFC match for Brock would be Sept.) and Lashley wants to return to WWE and face Lesnar.  If that is the angle, to have Lashley beat Lesnar and be a full-time champ, then I guess I can get behind that.  

3 hours ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

Oh I know.  I think Duke Nukem could be a good role for him.  He already looks the part and I would assume they'd go with a comedic tone which plays to Cena's strength.  Some of the other action roles he played (The Marine) the movies took themselves too serious.    

So I was one month behind on Raw before last night's PPV, watched the final Raw before WM.  I was fast forwarding a lot, so this new PPV "The Greatest Royal Rumble" was news to me after reading SP's post.  

Why in the hell is HHH facing Cena at that?  Is he feuding with the Authority again? Knowing all the champs from both brands titles are being defended, plus a 50 man rumble, seems like a pointless match to me.

Just got back home from New Orleans. I’m emotionally drained but it was well worth it. 

The ROH show was the best i attended. Go out of your way to see Ibushi vs Hangman Page, the Young Bucks ladder match, and of course Omega vs Cody

Mania was great live. The show kinda fell off after the Nakamura-AJ match fell flat but I’m still glad i got to experience it all live 

I’d advise everyone try to attend next year in Jersey 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

And literally every wrestler ever comes to town. 

Jimmy Jacobs was on my flight there. Met DDP in baggage claim. Went to Acme Oyster House and Roman Reigns was eating with his family (of course i left him alone. My gf loves him tho so i had to keep her away lol)

went to WaleMania that night and saw many more guys and gals. 

Saw Ricky Morton, Victoria, Carlito, and a bunch more on Bourbon Street. 

Axxess was great. Then we ubered across town for the ROH meet n greet and met the Bucks, Kenny, Marty, Hangman, Emma, Cody, and a bunch more 

Best trip I’ve taken overall 

• Like 3

Paige is the new Smackdown  General Manager..Daniel Bryan resigned to be a full time Wrestler. Carmella cashed in her money in the Bank briefcase after holding it longer than anyone. . two NXT wrestlers attacked Charlotte as she was talking about her WrestleMania match. they left Charlotte laid out in the middle of the ring then Carmella ran into the ring and cashed out. it seems like a mistake by creative. You have the streak broken by Charlotte and she gets a big boost. Then have a cashin 2 days later.

Edited by Gallen5862

1 hour ago, ksun247 said:

Samoa Joe?

He already went through Joe.  And anybody that beats Lesnar is gonna have to be a huge babyface they have big plans for.  That wont be Samoa Joe.  

They seem to be reheating Rollins and Lesnar hasn't ever beaten him one on one that I can recall.  Maybe him or Daniel Bryan.  But even Bryan's not the future at this point.  But it would be a money match.

• Like 1

Lashley physically is good, but I hope his mic skills have improved. He was always kinda boring to me. Needs a manager.  Let Heyman turn on Brock and you got a great storyline for a bit.

I still would rather have Samoa Joe be the guy to beat Brock. If not him, then Stroman. 

• 2 weeks later...