Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

5 minutes ago, Berggy9598 said:

Haven't watched the sport for longer than I can remember but the highlights from the 25th anny are on Hulu and that pop for SCSA was the first time I've ever heard the crowd actually drown out the entrance music. 

That's not a pop mate... this is a pop.

(You have to watch/ fast forward to the end)

5 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Dang I thought Iheard something about the 25th, but I missed it. How was it?

More of a nostalgia show then anything. Best match was Miz taking the IC title off of Reigns.

NXT Takeover blew the roof off in Philly last night. 

The chair spot towards the end of this clip was sick.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TK said:

Whole f'n show was awesome. Rumble is going to have to do a LOT to top it tonight.

Makes me wonder if they try to capitalize on the added bump from the 25th anni, andbtell everyone to go all out. Who's holding the belt?

Edited by Mr. Sinister

15 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Makes me wonder if they try to capitalize on the added bump from the 25th anni, andbtell everyone to go all out. Who's holding the belt?

Raw-Brock

Smackdown-AJ

And get this, last night's Takeover showed up in my Hulu queue this morning. I knew Hulu had been carrying NXT the next day along with Smackdown & an edited down, shorter version of RAW but for them to have a PPV next day shocked me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Good stuff. I might try to catch the Rumble, but there's also like a bazillion other shows I want to catch up on too :ols:

Halfway through the Rumble now & it hasn't come close to touching Takeover from last night yet.

On 1/23/2018 at 10:58 PM, Berggy9598 said:

Haven't watched the sport for longer than I can remember but the highlights from the 25th anny are on Hulu and that pop for SCSA was the first time I've ever heard the crowd actually drown out the entrance music. 

Imo This is the best pop/crowd reaction the WWE has had in a long time: 

13 hours ago, TK said:

Halfway through the Rumble now & it hasn't come close to touching Takeover from last night yet.

I came close to watching it but I just decided to watch Dark, then passed out after the pilot.

Rousey is interesting. Seems like it would be wrong to put her in the women's  division or whatever they call it now, but also would seem strange if we solely competed against men.

Wonder what kinda training she has been getting that would keep her from working stiff as he'll like a hot of her crowd do. Shamrock at least trained in Calgary at the Hart Dungeon iirc.

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I came close to watching it but I just decided to watch Dark, then passed out after the pilot.

Rousey is interesting. Seems like it would be wrong to put her in the women's  division or whatever they call it now, but also would seem strange if we solely competed against men.

Wonder what kinda training she has been getting that would keep her from working stiff as he'll like a hot of her crowd do. Shamrock at least trained in Calgary at the Hart Dungeon iirc.

She'd been training at the WWE Performance Center since the Fall.  

• 1 month later...

I kinda think there's only one way this Daniel Bryan thing is gonna end.  WIth another concussion. 

To me, this is like a Jordan Reed situation.  He's had a bunch of concussions, but he keeps getting cleared every time to return.  But we all expect it's only a matter of time before he gets concussed again and puts him out for good.

30 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I kinda think there's only one way this Daniel Bryan thing is gonna end.  WIth another concussion. 

To me, this is like a Jordan Reed situation.  He's had a bunch of concussions, but he keeps getting cleared every time to return.  But we all expect it's only a matter of time before he gets concussed again and puts him out for good.

That's kind of how it feels.  I can't imagine Vince lets him anywhere near the title picture on either show, unless he goes a couple years without any setbacks, and even then I doubt it.