Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

41 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I don't 😅

I shudder to think how many posts I'd have if Tailgate posts counted

It's odd because at one point many years ago, I started a thread to mark my 5,000th post, now I have just over half that.  Not sure where my posts went, but I think they reset when they re-did the board years ago.

4 minutes ago, China said:

It's odd because at one point many years ago, I started a thread to mark my 5,000th post, now I have just over half that.  Not sure where my posts went, but I think they reset when they re-did the board years ago.

Among the several  things that didn't survive the changeover/subsequent updates, I do miss the "Ring of Fame" feature... Pretty sure I got my 10,000th around that time, but I guess the software didn't acknowledge it.

45 minutes ago, China said:

38 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Among the several  things that didn't survive the changeover/subsequent updates, I do miss the "Ring of Fame" feature... Pretty sure I got my 10,000th around that time, but I guess the software didn't acknowledge it.

They took away tailgate posts as part of post count.  It was after they stopped counting posts made outside stadium, separate moves. This is my 2nd time being over 10k

1 hour ago, Chachie said:

I wish Tailgate posts were added to members' post counts.

Once upon a time I did, but it's a Redskins message board : )

even just a total ctont somewhere would be nice.  They've definetly lost actual posts with the updates @Mr. Sinister, why when looking at our history so many are missing, huge chunks of time

3 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Once upon a time I did, but it's a Redskins message board : )

even just a total ctont somewhere would be nice.  They've definetly lost actual posts with the updates @Mr. Sinister, why when looking at our history so many are missing, huge chunks of time

I wondered how long I have been a member so I checked my join date and it occurred to me that my post count was very low for the years I've spent here. I do have periods of inactivity and I sadly don't have much to say in the Stadium (and even then not much that's positive), so I come here a lot more often. I feel like I know the regulars and I like the fact that I'm nowhere near the smartest person in the room. I learn things here through good conversation. 

That should "count" for something!  😎 

...but yes. It's a Redskin board. 

24 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I'm not saying I'm happy that Zion rolled an ankle 30 seconds into the Duke/UNC game because injuries aren't cool.  But seeing the air taken out of an ESPN hype-train broadcast is always satisfying.

Whats up with the shoe exploding?!?  Never seen anything like that.

9 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

It's probably just a sprain. They'll want to go through the motions to make sure though. 

I hope so anyway. Otherwise I hope someone in his family was smart enough to get him insured. 

Probably nothing, but in the long run, his size/weight, his athleticism, and his reckless playstyle lead me to believe that it's only a matter of time before catastrophe.

That's just too much weight playing above the rim

Archived