Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

8 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Sin,

That's about how l felt with Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johannson.

Word. Watching Lil Lost in Translation and Padme turn into Homegrown USDA Grade A porterhouse sexy must've felt like a hot, sultry uppercut. Pretty sure Scarlett was on Nickelodeon or some **** too, way back in the day

7 minutes ago, Chew said:

Wait 'til you hit 30.  :( 

I am 30 :(

6 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I am 30 :(

Pew, no wonder you smell CVS brand icy hot. 

I remember the day I turned 30, it feels like 2 years ago.  I'll be 37 in April.  It's like Father Time picks up the pace, man.  :( 

12 minutes ago, Chew said:

Pew, no wonder you smell CVS brand icy hot. 

I remember the day I turned 30, it feels like 2 years ago.  I'll be 37 in April.  It's like Father Time picks up the pace, man.  :( 

No bull. Def feel more naturally sore these days than before. I still work out like I did in my early 20's but I definitely feel it more now, for sure. Not like it was when I was 20, and could bang out a long run, throw down a sensu bean and it's all good.

Gotta throw the whole bag and ****, or it's all over

tumblr_loim002tH91qigmnho1_400.gif

Lmafo at "Lil Lost in Translation", you's a fool, @Mr. Sinister

I told my sister life is short, she said it's long and asked if I felt I wasted it.  I didn't waste my 20s, I sacrificed them.  I can see myself living to 100, so 10 years is what it is.  Health care is going to be very different by time we where we think we can't do what we doing right now.

I look at Stallone at 72 and think to myself that it will be harder as I get older to stay in shape but it is possible.  Once I'm three or four times my current age, I know I'll have a different perspective on this topic. We all should.

4 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Lmafo at "Lil Lost in Translation", you's a fool, @Mr. Sinister

I told my sister life is short, she said it's long and asked if I felt I wasted it.  I didn't waste my 20s, I sacrificed them.  I can see myself living to 100, so 10 years is what it is.  Health care is going to be very different by time we where we think we can't do what we doing right now.

I look at Stallone at 72 and think to myself that it will be harder as I get older to stay in shape but it is possible.  Once I'm three or four times my current age, I know I'll have a different perspective on this topic. We all should.

I'm just trying to make it to 70. Everything else is gravy. The older I get, the more I find it insanely impressive to die on your own terms at ages like 85+, knowing all the ways you can die in this world.

That includes nature. I have a feeling deep down that the longer I live the more Its a guarantee  I will die like that old lady in Dante's Peak. Too old and stubborn to give a damn, and next thing you know, you're melting in acid. 

7 hours ago, Chew said:

Death by astonishment is how I wanna go.  I'll save it for the marijuana thread, though. 

I wouldn't mind sacrificing myself like Ripley in Alien 3

Just dive into a bunch of lava; saving some youngins preferably.  Don't wanna die for any elderly if I can help it.

Archived