Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

22 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I’ll prolly die jerking it to Salma Hayek gifs.

Could happen at any moment, really.

Have you guys seen the compilation vid of all Salma's nude scenes?  No hacking or invasion of privacy stuff, just a montage of all her T&A scenes from early in her career...

At least, that's what I've heard.  I wouldn't know.  :ph34r:

Hoping that the Motley Crue movie on Netflix can do what Bohemian Rhapsody didn't do...an R rated movie for an R rated band.  While I liked Bohemian Rhapsody, it was too sanitized.  

Rock biopics are getting so played out, I just saw the trailer for the Elton John one the other day.  This Motley Crue movie better be as crazy as the book was. :headbang:

23 minutes ago, max21 said:

You know what sucks, balding at 26 years old. Smh 

That does suck.  I got lucky, I got my mom's hairline instead of my dad's.  I'm almost 44 and still rocking a full set.  My dad, uncle, 1st cousin, grandfather all have/had the same hairline that started way back, they got/had a five head instead of a forehead.   They all had to shave it all off once they hit their 40s.  

6 minutes ago, clietas said:

Cousin of mine started going bald at......... 15.  He n all 4 of his brothers are bald AF now.

Yeah my dad along with his 6 brothers are all bald, my older brother who’s 31 is completely bald now. It hasn’t caught up to me as fast as it did him but it’s definitely coming.  I’ve had longer hair my whole life and just recently started buzzing it with no guard, it’s not a bad look I suppose and I’ve accepted it but damn I liked my hair lol. I don’t think I could rogaine everyday, just seems like a waste of time to slow down the inevitable 

I’ve thought about trying that finasteride/propecia drug but that can be scary stuff I’ve read 

13 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Hoping that the Motley Crue movie on Netflix can do what Bohemian Rhapsody didn't do...an R rated movie for an R rated band.  While I liked Bohemian Rhapsody, it was too sanitized.  

Rock biopics are getting so played out, I just saw the trailer for the Elton John one the other day.  This Motley Crue movie better be as crazy as the book was. :headbang:

Walk Hard rendered all music bio-pics obsolete.

1 hour ago, max21 said:

You know what sucks, balding at 26 years old. Smh 

I've been buzzing my to a #1 guard for 20+ years now. I had to give up on the idea of a head full of hair in college and just accept my sentence. Find a good partner and your hair (or lack there of) won't matter.

Tbf..it's even worse if you can't grow facial hair too. Mine is too spotty and light so it just looks like dirt from a distance. ☹️

Edit..I wish I had the balls to shave my head completely. 

Unrated version of Walk Hard is prolly one of my top ten favorite movies. 

Tho as far as music bio pics go Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny is right up there with it imo. Great story and music. As well as one of my favorite endings to any movie.

Spoiler

They defeat the devil in a rock off resulting in said devil paying their rent. Classic.

14 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'm just trying to make it to 70. Everything else is gravy. The older I get, the more I find it insanely impressive to die on your own terms at ages like 85+, knowing all the ways you can die in this world.

That includes nature. I have a feeling deep down that the longer I live the more Its a guarantee  I will die like that old lady in Dante's Peak. Too old and stubborn to give a damn, and next thing you know, you're melting in acid. 

I can dig it.  All my grandparents made it to early 80s and said they were tired by time it was over.  Was closest to my dad's mom, she talked about what it was like to see close to 80 something Christmases and seen enough that she just wanted to see the people closest to her.  To me, that sounds about right when I think of rest in peace.

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

I've been buzzing my to a #1 guard for 20+ years now. I had to give up on the idea of a head full of hair in college and just accept my sentence. Find a good partner and your hair (or lack there of) won't matter.

That's actually where I'm at LOL.  I'm not bald, but I use the 1/16th guard on my Wahl clippers LOL.  Barely there, kinda like a boot camp buzz.  Easy to maintain, and only takes me about 3 minutes to go over my whole head every other day. 

My beard/stache game is stronger than ever, though.  And I really like the look of the baldy up against a thick beard.  It gives me a tiny bit of that "cool black sidekick" look I've always dreamed of, kind of like Hawk from Spencer: For Hire. 

My wife said the baldy and beard combo gives off "big dick energy."  Sadly, it's just energy. :( 

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

How come you never hear about Costco's getting robbed (of cash)? Too hard to find a close spot to park the getaway car? ****ing tire repair people. 

Also...🤪 Riggo. That ain't fair.

Ahhh, Costco's. Was a nice one in Waldorf. Ain't **** out this way but a Sam's in Montgomery Village, which is like a 15-20 min hike down 270.

All I got is the Wal Mart, a place where the troubled souls of wayward dead go to rest...

4 hours ago, Chew said:

That's actually where I'm at LOL.  I'm not bald, but I use the 1/16th guard on my Wahl clippers LOL.  Barely there, kinda like a boot camp buzz.  Easy to maintain, and only takes me about 3 minutes to go over my whole head every other day. 

My beard/stache game is stronger than ever, though.  And I really like the look of the baldy up against a thick beard.  It gives me a tiny bit of that "cool black sidekick" look I've always dreamed of, kind of like Hawk from Spencer: For Hire. 

My wife said the baldy and beard combo gives off "big dick energy."  Sadly, it's just energy. :( 

LeBron hairlike lookin ass. My hair flows like the Amazon river. Luscious af. 

Archived