Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I liked the Michael Buble / Bubly commercial.

1 hour ago, clietas said:

Prolly my second fav to the GoT one.

Not one Redskin player tho? 😔

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Wasnt gonna happen, looking at everyone that was in the  commercial. We weren't sexy enough in how we won.

**** it. 1991 Washington Redskins are still the greatest team to ever step on a football field.

Pan to Riggins asleep on someone's lap would have been perfect. Or Darrell Green with speed force (a la Barry Allen) contrails as he catches up to someone.

3 hours ago, Chew said:

McVay got worked. 

I agree. I think hot shot boy wonder, who has earned that any accolades he's gotten IMO, ran into a masterful performance by Belichick and co. I think the coordinators, esp the D coordinators did a great job. Romo, again, called it too that once the Pats found that play to Edelman in the TD drive—they were gonna keep going to it. But the Pats playcaller had to see that. 

If correct, Romo's analysis that McVay/Goff were waiting until 15 seconds left on the snap clock so Belichick couldn't signal adjustments to his D was a nice cat and mouse adjustment. 

1 minute ago, Elessar78 said:

If correct, Romo's analysis that McVay/Goff were waiting until 15 seconds left on the snap clock so Belichick couldn't signal adjustments to his D was a nice cat and mouse adjustment. 

They really shoulda scrapped it tho. 50 totals yards at the half was just pathetic. Rams looked liked the Redskins at times. Just awful.

43 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I liked the Michael Buble / Bubly commercial.

Pan to Riggins asleep on someone's lap would have been perfect. Or Darrell Green with speed force (a la Barry Allen) contrails as he catches up to someone.

I'll never forget my last image of DG on a football field. I believe it was the '05 Pro Bowl, and he was in  the fastest man competition, and was nearly step for step with I believe cats like young D Hall (who had mad wheels then), DANTE HALL, and Allen Rossum, elite punt returners and playmakers, and my man was still burning up the grass.

We'll never see anything like that again. AP is good, but he's like what... 33-34? DG had to be like 41 at that point.

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

I'll never forget my last image of DG on a football field. I believe it was the '05 Pro Bowl, and he was I  the fastest man competition, and was nearly step for step with I believe cats like young D Hall (who had mad wheels then), DANTE HALL, and Allen Rossum, elite punt returners and playmakers, and my man was still burning up the grass.

We'll never see anything like that again. SO is good, but he's like what... 33-34? DG had to be like 41 at that point.

My first ever NFL game was the final regular season game versus Dallas at FedEx in 2002.  It was DG's last game of his career along with Emmitt Smith's last game as a Cowboy.  Was so cool getting to see that, especially since we won and held ES to 13 yards on 18 carries.  

The only thing bad about the game was the fact that we had coach ****head still (Spurrier) and no Steven Davis because of injury.  

14 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

15 years ago today Facebook (aka Thefacebook at the time) was launched from a dorm room at Harvard.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

This may end up being our Terminator time machine moment

If I could jump in the DeLorean I'd go right back there and do a Nancy Kerrigan on that guys kneecaps.  And then douse his computer in kerosene and do one of those moves like they do in the movies where they slo-mo walk away and drop the cigarette to set a giant blaze behind them.  

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I thought it was cute at the time. At that point I still think MySpace was the preeminent social media platform at the time. I know because I used to spend half my throwaway classes on the site looking at models 😂

I liked it cause if you followed local bands you could play their music.

Archived