Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I liked it. Def coordinator duel. Happens too rarely nowadays when you can't touch anybody. 

Most shocking thing was refs didn't pull something to get the Rams back into it. I actually think they tried to jazz things up with some esoteric calls early in the 4th.

2 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

I thought there was a good bit of real hitting yesterday. Downhill running, pads on pads. I liked seeing Goff get laid out while trying to run out of bounds. 

Good game. Battle of wits/defensive staredown. Every mistake is more costly, every success is magnified.

27 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

I blame Goff more than McVay. He pulled a Kirk Cousins in the big stage.

I laughed my tuckus off at the GoT commercial masquerading as a Bud Light spot! Brilliant!

That was the only commercial I enjoyed, honestly. Nah, the WaPo one was good too. That's really it for me

1 minute ago, clietas said:

Prolly my second fav to the GoT one.

Not one Redskin player tho? 😔

Wasnt gonna happen, looking at everyone that was in the  commercial. We weren't sexy enough in how we won.

**** it. 1991 Washington Redskins are still the greatest team to ever step on a football field.

10 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Anyone else work on a government computer and get the new windows 10 update?  I just did and it seems to have removed the Photo viewer app.  Anyone else experiencing this?

No issues over here. 

Archived