Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

2 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

What happened to Zoony?  Haven't seen anything from him in a while.

Several mods have been awol. Don't think I've seen anything from MTH in years.

8 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I have no idea who this is

6 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I have no idea who this is

Neither do I, but I figured it would be going too far to post a new thread about that dude. I just wanted to make a post that says that Lil Baby was arrested :)

4 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

What happened to Zoony?  Haven't seen anything from him in a while.

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

@zoony I think was starting to get annoyed with how embarrassing the conservatives in this country had become and exacerbated by his feeling on liberals, if anyone needed a breather, it was him.  He might be doing anonymous mode as well.

I noticed a lot of mods reading more then writing lately, I don't know if we need as much modding as we used to, and a couple have flat out said they have other stuff going on right now.  Just got a temp ban not too long ago, so definitely not inmates running the asylum, mods still talk to each other even if they don't post, definetly.

Anyone else noticing  that a lot of old commercials are being run? Like really really old? I swear that "We had a baby it's a boy " commercial is from like 1999-2000, because I remember it when I used to watch the WWF.

Several GEICO commercials I recognize from around '06-ish. I'm wondering what exactly is going on. I notice it more on ESPN, but I've seen it on CNN and MSNBC as well.

37 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Anyone else noticing  that a lot of old commercials are being run? Like really really old? I swear that "We had a baby it's a boy " commercial is from like 1999-2000, because I remember it when I used to watch the WWF.

Several GEICO commercials I recognize from around '06-ish. I'm wondering what exactly is going on. I notice it more on ESPN, but I've seen it on CNN and MSNBC as well.

GEICO is rolling out their classic commercials for some reason.  

Archived