Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

2 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Started watching Chopped Junior with the hope of finding some joy in watching some spoiled brats have their culinary dreams crushed.

But the expression on the chubby girl’s face when she got chopped because her meat wasn’t properly seasoned hit me right in the feels.

The judges are rough tho... I don't know how I feel about it. 

27 minutes ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

I need some help....

What is a good arguement for me to use of why I need a Tesla? Model X to be specific. 

I have a buddy with a Tesla X and he has a pretty cool setup.  He has a second garage off the house that he put solar panels on and he trickle charges the Tesla anytime it’s parked.  He had previously owned a Prius and a Volt...he stepped up and got the Tesla because he felt like hybrid was pointless.  Go full electric or don’t bother.  So he went all in and he loves it.  Hasn’t had to stop and get gas on his commute in a year.

Btw, he also owns a 600hp Trans Am.

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I have a buddy with a Tesla X and he has a pretty cool setup.  He has a second garage off the house that he put solar panels on and he trickle charges the Tesla anytime it’s parked.  He had previously owned a Prius and a Volt...he stepped up and got the Tesla because he felt like hybrid was pointless.  Go full electric or don’t bother.  So he went all in and he loves it.  Hasn’t had to stop and get gas on his commute in a year.

Btw, he also owns a 600hp Trans Am.

Logic is cool and all....but not gonna work on @TheGreatBuzz.

Need something flashier than facts

Archived