Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

11 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Any protein? Chicken,shrimp, etc. 

I suggest using a blackening style of seasoning. 

Chicken hand shredded to get in each bite. I'm still getting comfortable cooking seafood with pasta, like scallops.  Thanks for heads up, ill look for that tomorrow in wallyword or international shop.  She taught me how to fry plantains, the back and forth teaching has been a blessing, honestly, right on time.

10 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Now I'm wwaayy the **** outta here 

Mary has lines apparently : )

14 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

You just tagged a dude, talkin bout white sauce. 🤔

backin up outta here 😉

She thought it was funny as hell when I told her that, so you know I really dont care : )

9 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

London was absolutely awesome in the mid 80s. Swear...but I think GHH would tell you differently now. 

Oh yeah, there's @Wildbunny and @FrFan...they're both in France! 

@Gibbs Hog Heaven is from Liverpool, you bet he hates London.

And Paris sucks. Small dirty town that is heavily crowded with stupid parisians.

But there's ton of stuff to do in it if you can handle the above and stay away from tourists scams...

11 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Planning a Europe trip. Best cities to visit? We're thinking Barcelona, Rome, and Paris. Possibly Amsterdam as well but most likely doing just three cities.

Depends what you’re after/ what you’re into, 

Europe’s an absolute treasure chest of bottomless wonder that you never fail to discover something new wherever you go.

Hail.

12 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Mary has lines apparently : )

Mason and Dixon.

57 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I was in Scotland and Belgium about 10 years ago.  Got thrown out of some bars. 

Funniest person I've met while traveling was a scotsman. Me, him, and these two canadian girls hung out in a bier garden in Salzburg and drank our faces off (before headed back to our hostel). Some wasted Austrian guys were singing their drinking songs in the back ground. View of some old castle right in front of us. Probably one of my favorite traveling memories. 

57 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Took train to Amsterdam. Now that was a good time.

There is a large body of water separating Scotland from the Netherlands? Tunnel?

4 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

@Gibbs Hog Heaven is from Liverpool, you bet he hates London.

And Paris sucks. Small dirty town that is heavily crowded with stupid parisians.

But there's ton of stuff to do in it if you can handle the above and stay away from tourists scams...

Paris and France have changed a lot in the 20 or so years I've been going there. When I first went there 20+ years ago, you were on your own. Locals treated you like an inconvenience they had to endure. And I get it—I lived in DC for years—and I hated the tourists. They were an inconvenience I had to deal with. Our latest trip, I took my family, probably the first time said ever: "Many Parisians were very nice and helpful". Old ladies helping us in the Metro. Randoms on the street stopping to help us find our bus. 

I agree—about the tourist traps and scams. 

So I get some email from the integrity dept from Etsy.com  saying my account has been suspended due to not allowing profane language or hate speech in my username.  In the email, it didn't get into specifics.   Back in 2014, on my wife's Christmas list, she had put a link to a pair of earrings she wanted and it was through Etsy, so I created an account to buy the earrings for her.  That was the only purchase I've ever made on there.  

So, I didn't really care about the account being suspended, but was curious as to what was profane in my username.  Hell, I couldn't even remember if my username was an email address or one you create.  So I pull up the website and it asks me for my email address.  I put it in and then hit forgot password, update it, and it lets me login to the account (so much for it being suspended).  My username is the first part of my email address before the "@". 

My email address has "Redskins" in it.  That's the only thing I could think of was they consider it hate speech.  I shot them an email asking about it, mostly out of curiosity.  

Archived