Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

It's Friday, let it all hang out. I always do my reset/punishment runs the next morning.  

Thanks for the invitation. I started to cry, then said "I need my buddies" & logged on...DON'T ANYONE SAY ANYTHING. 

Just a breather to remember where my spirit is. 

Hail!

So why aren’t there viruses or bacteria that work in reverse? Instead of killing yo or making you ill, makes you super strong-even for like 3-4 days? 

Yeah, there’s stuff like penicillin that cures you but it doesn’t do anything for you when you’re healthy.

1 minute ago, Elessar78 said:

So why aren’t there viruses or bacteria that work in reverse? Instead of killing yo or making you ill, makes you super strong-even for like 3-4 days? 

Yeah, there’s stuff like penicillin that cures you but it doesn’t do anything for you when you’re healthy.

Probiotics. 🤓

3 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Are they hiring? I can be like Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting, but with law

We have a person that worked her way up from (1) staffer that makes copies and delivers mail and does dishes, to (2) paralegal to (3) legal intern, to (4) lawyer.  I would vote for her if she ran for congress. 

7 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Dubious 

And true. 

And I'm not a dumbass. (whoops, I need new contacts terribly)

~I didn't know which response to use, so...

...dammit, that cute little girl won't post...

This is going completely fubar. 

2 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

We have a person that worked her way up from (1) staffer that makes copies and delivers mail and does dishes, to (2) paralegal to (3) legal intern, to (4) lawyer.  I would vote for her if she ran for congress. 

I know the Dewey Decimal System...???

and I do the best dishes, and I can deliver the best male...I mean mail...

Or do I? 

Screenshot_20181210-103255_Chrome.jpg

Sightings of rare oarfish in Japan raise fears of earthquake and tsunami

(CNN)Fears of an incoming natural disaster in Japan are swirling online after sightings of a deep-water fish believed to be a harbinger of earthquakes and tsunamis.

On Friday, two oarfish were discovered after being caught in fishing nets off the northern prefecture of Toyama, bringing the total found this season to seven. Earlier this week, a 3.2 meter (10.5 foot) oarfish washed up on the shore of Toyama Bay, while a 4-meter (13 foot) long oarfish was tangled in a fishing net off the port of Imizu.

The elusive oarfish live between 200 and 1,000 meters (650 to 3,200 feet) deep and are characterized by silvery skin and red fins.

Traditionally known as "Ryugu no tsukai" in Japanese, or the "Messenger from the Sea God's Palace," legend has it that they beach themselves on shores ahead of underwater earthquakes. But scientists dispute such claims.

"There is no scientific evidence at all for the theory that oarfish appear around big quakes. But we cannot 100% deny the possibility," Uozu Aquarium keeper Kazusa Saiba told CNN.

The myth of oarfish as harbinger of destruction gained some traction after the 2011 Fukushima earthquake and subsequent tsunami, which killed more than 20,000 people. At least a dozen oarfish had washed up onto Japan's coastline in the year prior to the disaster, according to Kyodo News.

Click on the link for the full article

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Workout then beer. Progress through pain. 

Switch the order and you've got yourself a deal!

1 hour ago, Elessar78 said:

See: Gut flora.

Archived