Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

2 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

How about the phantom roughing the passer call?  Brady gets more special treatment than any other.  But it was the no call PI that pissed me off more than anything.  2 refs standing right there also.

It was the wrong call but not obvious. I think that call came from the ref that was behind the play and what he saw was the defenders arm swipe down and Brady’s head move so not a terrible bad call

1 hour ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

It was the wrong call but not obvious. I think that call came from the ref that was behind the play and what he saw was the defenders arm swipe down and Brady’s head move so not a terrible bad call

I disagree.  But each is entitled to their own opinion.

1 hour ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

This lasted for about 10-15min before being taken down.

How does somebody make this and never question...."bad taste?"

FSU.jpg

What am I missing?

3 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Meh.  That one didn't bother me.  I thought it looked like it didn't touch him.  

What about the ticky tack neutral zone infraction?  For a game with so few flags, that seemed like convenient timing. 

Yes. It was convenient timing BUT it was  a REAL infraction. I didn’t like it but I am forced to accept it. 

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I disagree.  But each is entitled to their own opinion.

What am I missing?

That probably not everything should be commercialized for ones benefit. Some people disagree. Fact of the matter is Dr King means more to some people than others, and maybe they feel it's in bad taste to put his name/face/slogan on something like a shoe company, especially one with Nike's track record.

That might be what you're missing. The same was also pointed out when they signed Kaepernick.

3 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

This probably belongs in the Ask a Mechanic thread...but then not as many people would see it, and benefit from how to interpret these warnings.

50876774_10157181384683092_5766374060262948864_n.jpg

I showed my wife the circled part and asked her what she thought it was.  Her response: “someone pooping” 😂

I'm late on the Saints no call, but holy Toledo.  I can't imagine how Saints fans must feel.

We skins fans, tortured and beatdown for over 20 years, and we miss a superbowl appearance due to that horrific no call?!  I can't imagine the pain.  

Archived