Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

8 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

@TheGreatBuzz

Question isn't can you find it, can you do it safely.  In middle of something, but if i find it ill rip out the video via a browser extension and send you a Google drive link via PM, recommend same for anyone trying to help.

I dont understand most of what you said but if you can get it for me, I'll make a donation to your favorite charity.

1 hour ago, PokerPacker said:

How is New Year's above Halloween?

1 hour ago, Riggo-toni said:

Yeah, seems like I recall Halloween being the second biggest money making holiday after Christmas.

Probably only adults that participated in the polling.  If I had to rank my favorite holidays in order it would be:

1.  Christmas - would have been a solid #2 on my list before 2008 (year my daughter was born).  But I love buying her stuff and watch her open gifts.

2.  Thanksgiving - because I take the entire week off and get to relax.  Was solid #1 before kids, still close.

3.  Labor Day -  I usually take the entire week off and we usually go to the beach over Labor Day weekend

4.  July 4th - Cause grilling brats, hotdogs, chicken wings, drinking, etc. while celebrating Murica.

5.  Memorial Day - day to honor our military veterans.  And grill out, etc. 

6.  New Years Eve - Definitely a lot higher back in my younger days when we would go out to whatever bar and party.  Pretty much just stay in and off the roads once it gets dark.  Every once in a while we grab an early dinner before all the chaos begins, then chill at home watching TV/movies

Halloween would be 7th I guess.  Sure, it was fun and cute when my daughter was dressing up and trick or treating, started wearing off over the past couple of years.  

Archived