Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

8 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I get where you coming from, just comes a cross like a soft generalization that misses some bottles of wine age better then others. 

Age really ain't nothin but a number, women like Susan Sarandon come to mind when I think of this conversation, she would eat you alive, don't let that innocent look fool you, she been cradle robbing longer then you've been alive.  When 50 Cent says something like Helen Miren gave him the Nala eyes in South France with her husband sitting right next to her, all I can do is smile : )

Plenty of women in there 60s heading into their 70s that look like they are in their late 40s at best, straight vampires that I can't prove but would let them bite me anyway.  When I look at women like Goldie Hawn, Iman, Jane Seymour, Lynn mf'n Whitfeild, I wonder if ill be lucky enough to be banging someone like that when im that age (and better believe they still bang). Sin is right, kittens are fun to play with, you learn more from cats, and we all become cats eventually (well, some of us).

9 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I get where you coming from, just comes a cross like a soft generalization that misses some bottles of wine age better then others. 

Age really ain't nothin but a number, women like Susan Sarandon come to mind when I think of this conversation, she would eat you alive, don't let that innocent look fool you, she been cradle robbing longer then you've been alive.  When 50 Cent says something like Helen Miren gave him the Nala eyes in South France with her husband sitting right next to her, all I can do is smile : )

Plenty of women in there 60s heading into their 70s that look like they are in their late 40s at best, straight vampires that I can't prove but would let them bite me anyway.  When I look at women like Goldie Hawn, Iman, Jane Seymour, Lynn mf'n Whitfeild, I wonder if ill be lucky enough to be banging someone like that when im that age (and better believe they still bang). Sin is right, kittens are fun to play with, you learn more from cats, and we all become cats eventually (well, some of us).

Yeah and the money in your account isn’t anything but a number too. If y’all want to have sex with 70 years olds that’s fine do you homie. 

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Just popped in an Audioslave CD for the first time in a very long time.

And it occurred to me I would never get to see them live.

Then the first song contains these lyrics :

Still I don't know why you're dying
Long before your time has come

Been skimmin through some tunes this evening myself. Nothing made me cry till your post. (It's ok.)

4 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Yeah and the money in your account isn’t anything but a number too.

All jokes aside, it really isn't, don't find that out the hard way like I did.

4 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Old women need love too. Just not from me. Nope. Same goes for fat women. 

In another life, you're probably Quincy Jones, and I mean that in a good way.

Archived