Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I have no tats or piercings.  I wanted to get a tattoo for years up until about 5-6 years ago.  But I couldn't ever decide on what I wanted and since it would be with me the rest of my life, cause I wouldn't want to deal with getting one removed, so I just never got one.  I really wanted something original that would incorporate my daughter into it (her name, birth date).  

Now, I'm 43 and not really interested in getting one anymore.  While in college working at Media Play, wife and I worked with a married couple there (wife was a cashier/office worker, husband was an artist).  He eventually got into tattooing and started his own business and then after a while, got a great job offer at some big tattoo place out in California and moved.  

I always told myself, if I do get a tattoo, he would be the artist I went to.

3 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

No tats or piercings here either cause I'm boring.

Wife and I are wanting to take our first European vacation and we've decided to look at Spain. Any tips on where to stay (city)? Barcelona over Madrid or even somewhere else? We're foodies (well she is) if that makes a difference. 

Google Haro Wine Festival. Plan your trip around around that. 

29 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I have two tattoos, one on my right shoulder and one on my left forearm. My ears are pierced, two holes in my left ear and one in my right ear.

My ears too! I remember when my mom saw the 2nd in my left..."You're not wearing 3 earrings to church! " 🤣🤣🤣

48 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yup, no tats but both of my ears are pierced.

My little sister of all people wouldn't let me pierce my ears even when we were kids.  At the time I took at as her knowing something I didn't regardless of what she was telling me because she made a different case anytime it came up.

4 minutes ago, Chew said:

No piercings, no tats.  .  Guess I'm kinda boring.

The American gladiator theme plays every time I drop trou, though.  That's always a nice surprise for my first timers. 

It's probably cause you say "Unleash hell" before, right? Oh wait..wrong gladiator reference. 😁

12 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

We are (hopefully) going back to Napa in the early spring.  Love that place (we are wine people). 

We used to eat at Tra Vigne in St Helena.. but they closed a few years back. I heard the staff and head chef moved to Brasswood Bar & Kitchen (also in St Helena) but we haven't made it there. As an aside..if you and or the lady are into it... definitely recommend taking a day trip to the Charles Schultz Museum in Santa Rosa. Something different to do if you are wine tasted out. Yeah...I know. 😁

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

We used to live to eat at Tra Vigne in St Helena.. but they closed a few years back. I heard the staff and head chef moved to Brasswood Bar & Kitchen (also in St Helena) but we haven't made it there. As an aside..if you and or the lady are into it... definitely recommend taking a day trip to the Charles Schultz Museum in Santa Rosa. Something different to do if you are wine tasted out. Yeah...I know. 😁

Will be in Yountville partaking of Mr. Keller's work and, yea, will not get wine tasted out.  Brasswood is only a 20 minute drive from the hotel though.  

Hot take:  The Peanuts are stupid and pointless.  

17 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Will be in Yountville partaking of Mr. Keller's work and, yea, will not get wine tasted out.  Brasswood is only a 20 minute drive from the hotel though.  

Hot take:  The Peanuts are stupid and pointless.  

11 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

White People (most) LOOOVE Peanuts. It's the decaf Caramel Macchiato of cartoons. 

Aw man you guys suck. 😁

Without Peanuts we don't get Calvin and Hobbes or my favorite these days, Pearls before swine. 

PS.. French Laundry PB? Damn..balla status.

Archived