Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

3 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Alabama is getting destroyed.  Pretty cool.

Cmon man, you know that aint cool. That's our farm team.

On another random topic, for anyone with the knowledge.

If I spill water on my desk, to the point that it swells up with little bumps, can those be sanded off, if I plan to re-stain it ?

Pretty sure it's more like corkboard than real wood, if that makes a difference.

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

You cycle it like a steroid?  What's the on/off schedule?  

LOL - I guess so.

I buy it from Amazon. I think it's like 12 pods. I drink those over two weeks of workdays. Then maybe grab something different from the grocery store for a "cycle". It's only for work. At home I grind and make coffee like I'd prefer. For that it's usually Mayorga since they are a local roaster and I like their quality. 

Man, somebody should start a coffee thread.

I'm twitching. 

odBmWtNQyJofAUafSQ6W6deqDd0=.gif

Just now, @SkinsGoldPants said:

LOL - I guess so.

I buy it from Amazon. I think it's like 12 pods. I drink those over two weeks of workdays. Then maybe grab something different from the grocery store for a "cycle". It's only for work. At home I grind and make coffee like I'd prefer. For that it's usually Mayorga since they are a local roaster and I like their quality. 

Man, somebody should start a coffee thread.

I'm twitching. 

I've been drinking coffee more and more over the past year.  Finally have acquired a taste for it.

So instead of going out to Starbucks, I got this stuff and a French press.  First cup was really damn good. 

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I've been drinking coffee more and more over the past year.  Finally have acquired a taste for it.

So instead of going out to Starbucks, I got this stuff and a French press.  First cup was really damn good. 

nice

I was a French Press guy for a long time when I worked out of a home office. That's quality

24 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

img86c.jpg

I'm an Aeropress man now. Like a french press but the clean up is so much easier.  Yeah, i have my own bag of coffee. I watch the philistines make their pod coffee. 

Have one and used it for awhile. Much prefer the simple pourover dripper. That's as snobby as I get. 😁

32 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

More annoying as Data in The Goonies or Short Round in Temple of Doom?

Short Round was a little cornball, I wish he would've fallen out of the life raft in the beginning. 

Data was cool, I wanted me a pair of those slick shoes. 

Archived