Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Unavoidable, sure. But there is stark contrast in how good is handled in those places, vs grocers, vs your own home

Absolutely.  I'll just add having worked at grocery stores be careful where you get your fresh meats and veggies at.  I don't even want to think about FDA ramp down after that romaine scare now that I think about it, smh

Worked at grocers too, also worked at a plant that prepared the food that was shipped to grocers. Seen some stuff and learned some stuff that forever changed how I walk through the aisle and looj at stuff, and where I even shop 😔

Best to just find a farmer's market if you can imo, save for perishables

14 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

****. Murray. Never expected that. That's a real shame. 

Here’s hoping he goes out with a win. Be fitting.

Hail.

So I had no friggin idea what you meant...until one of my regulars that's a legit credentialed tennis photog came in today & told me. 🙁

He won't be going to AUS, but check out this pic of del Potro at the US Open...from between the line judge's legs...👏

IMG_0871.jpg

Yesterday I found a great hair salon where the woman who cut my hair asked many questions and my hair was styled in a a short dykey cut. And for less than half the price of back in VA. 

When moving, finding good doctors, car repair people, and hair stylists is hard. So far, I've been very lucky!

The RTT slipped to the 2nd page.  Un-****ing-acceptable.  :rolleyes:

Anywho, geaux Saints.  CJ "the human bowling ball" Anderson took care of business last night, and were a Drew Brees win away from restoring balance to the universe.  

23 minutes ago, Chew said:

The RTT slipped to the 2nd page.  Un-****ing-acceptable.  :rolleyes:

Anywho, geaux Saints.  CJ "the human bowling ball" Anderson took care of business last night, and were a Drew Brees win away from restoring balance to the universe.  

I like how the announcing crew kept referencing him as “225 pounds”.

Child please, that boy is 250 easy right now.  I’m surprised a chicken pot pie didn’t fall out of his socks on one of those touchdown runs.

I hope everybody sees how truly corny LeBron James is when he was seen celebrating in the Rams locker room last night after HIS Cowboys took that L.  He's a bamma.  

LeBron James has openly been a  hardcore Cowboys fan since forever.  Just because Bron decided to take his talents to L.A. doesn't mean he get a pass like he's some sort of hometown hero and ambassador of Los Angeles. 

Dude's been seen wearing Dallas gear for over a decade and has been spotted countless times at Cowboys games in Jerry World.

Cornball ass dude. 

Archived