Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

13 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

<mod edit of horribly offensive perverted, sexist, racist, trump-and-belichick-supporting comments>

re: new avatar

talk to the hand?

15 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I think the phrase "post-modern" is used when someone wants to sound intelligent.  

in that case you might want to try using it a lot more

:P

On 1/11/2019 at 4:44 PM, PokerPacker said:

I'm picturing Richard Pryor in See No Evil Hear No Evil, except instead of "You mean I'm not white?!" it's "You mean my dog's not yellow?!"

Asian dogs are the best! Tasting.

On 1/11/2019 at 5:47 PM, skinsmarydu said:

Get back on the horse...and eat something. 

You'll be fine, little one. 

These poor gym rats. They don't know the pure magic of a greasy breakfast sammich to eliminate effects of hangover.

On 1/12/2019 at 11:53 AM, LadySkinsFan said:

Yesterday I found a great hair salon where the woman who cut my hair asked many questions and my hair was styled in a a short dykey cut. And for less than half the price of back in VA. 

When moving, finding good doctors, car repair people, and hair stylists is hard. So far, I've been very lucky!

car repair guy in TX? I know someone. You may shoot him because of his political beliefs though.

2 hours ago, Jumbo said:

re: new avatar

talk to the hand?

Yes. The hand of my Dear, Sweet Mother. 🖐️

In truth, it's from a game Predicto told me about a little over a couple years ago :ols:.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Brotherhood_(Skyrim)

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/A_Kiss,_Sweet_Mother

I kept thinking of what monstrous, baby slaughtering evil movie/tv/comic book villain to put in my avatar next, and couldn't think of anyone at the time, so I went with something that a few people might get, but other people might go "Yep, he's finally lost it," probably thinking it's some fringe political statement or something 😂

4 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

car repair guy in TX? I know someone. You may shoot him because of his political beliefs though.

My daughter recommended a place that's been fair in pricing, what was needed and I can make an appointment. So far so good! I am sure their political views don't align with mine, I am not there for debates!

Archived