Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

6 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Someone made the mistake of going in on the black QB being labeled as a mobile QB without knowing anything about them stereotype.  They tried to backtrack and I tried to stop them both, but it was too late.  It doesn't matter how I feel about that one in the stadium, not place for it, similar to now I almost got temp banned in ATN for my calling out Kirk on him being "religious".

Stop them? Should've let them cancel each other out (If it didn't happen anyway).

Like @twa says, some people need killing. Some also need saving (mostly killing though), but most importantly, sometimes, you just have to sit back, grab a lawnchair (maybe one of those fancy aristocratic fans), and roast marshmallows on the flames of their hatred and evil as they rip each other apart, and ultimately make the world a better place for you and yours 👍

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6j6hZxspwBBOqmpdq2mA

:ols:

5 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Wake upset NC State. Been a long time since Timmay suited up. I was at the ACC tourney when Childress lit it up in 95. What a show that was.

Just don’t like the Euro step. Looks budget to me.

I was there too...couldn't believe it, and 3 days straight?? I wish nothing but the  best for his kid, 

But cuse put a knife in me last night. 😱

50 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Wake upset NC State. Been a long time since Timmay suited up. I was at the ACC tourney when Childress lit it up in 95. What a show that was.

Just don’t like the Euro step. Looks budget to me.

Im jealous. Watched all those ACC tourneys back thens. Duke will always be my favorite but Wake is easily my second because of Childress Rogers and Duncan. 

Duncans easily my favorite player all time. Randolph Childress and that 95 ACC tourney prolly has a lot to do with it. Still will watch highlights of it come march madness.

Archived