Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

You can even irish up the coffee....and live longer. 😁

http://www.fox46charlotte.com/news/study-drinking-alcohol-and-coffee-can-help-you-live-past-90

"Doctor said I can my out alcohol in my coffee, boss."

*Doctor walks in "I never f'n said that!"

Sounds cool, but hate these types of articles that act like clickbait using science.  I read it, what the hell do you mean if I'm overweight in my 70s I'm more likely to live longer?  How overweight are we talking here, and does the BMI change as we get older?  They telling me to get fat or acknowledging that being a too thick in your later stage of life isn't a good idea?  See how they snuck that in there, nothing to do with the title of the article.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

"Doctor said I can my out alcohol in my coffee, boss."

*Doctor walks in "I never f'n said that!"

Sounds cool, but hate these types of articles that act like clickbait using science.  I read it, what the hell do you mean if I'm overweight in my 70s I'm more likely to live longer?  How overweight are we talking here, and does the BMI change as we get older?  They telling me to get fat or acknowledging that being a too thick in your later stage of life isn't a good idea?  See how they snuck that in there, nothing to do with the title of the article.

Shut up and pour a double into my soy milk, vegan, free range pumpkin spice iced venti latte.  :D 

3 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Of course it's junk reporting..I was just trying to add some levity...and some more single malt to my day.

I know : )

10 minutes ago, Chew said:

Shut up and pour a double into my soy milk, vegan, free range pumpkin spice iced venti latte.  :D 

Bruh, let me know when Starbucks starts adding liquor to their options, it might get me to go in there for something other then their bathroom : )

31 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Bruh, let me know when Starbucks starts adding liquor to their options, it might get me to go in there for something other then their bathroom : )

One of Starbuck's goal is to be the place where people spend the most time at when either not at home or work. You're helping their cause. 

41 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

They already do that at some 'Roastery' locations - there's one in DC next to Catholic Univ

https://www.bustle.com/p/starbucks-new-reserve-store-will-sell-alcohol-the-****tails-sound-amazing-8335877

7 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

They already do that at some 'Roastery' locations - there's one in DC next to Catholic Univ

https://www.bustle.com/p/starbucks-new-reserve-store-will-sell-alcohol-the-****tails-sound-amazing-8335877

Next to Catholic University, huh?i don't know why I let anything in this country surprise me anymore : )

This is America.

By the way, Amazon has some fantastic rockumentaries...I have watched the ones on Bad Co, Free, Deep Purple's Machine Head LP, Peter Green (so-so on this one, just because listening to the guy talk was not fun), Cream's Disraeli Gears, Yardbirds.

Of course the craziest one of all is Beware of Mr Baker on Netflix.

aTn1tK6.jpg

On 12/26/2018 at 12:29 PM, The Evil Genius said:

Random animal video.

Pretty sure I had the toy version of that (It was Steele and it came with a mini box ring). Long ass time ago so my memory is short (I was probably no older than 4, putting that at '91-92)

23 hours ago, Chew said:

Had to get through four people, but they finally gave me a $60 credit.  I've mastered the art of being "nice nasty" when necessary, I'm kind of rude and pushy... but with a polite and friendly tone :806:

It's the Aura..... Like the light skinned version of the Force.

Can even be applied through electronic devices...

14 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Nah he'd probably have some beefed up ankle symbiote shoot out of his foot biceps and devour it before it got to his mouth.

Don't give him any ideas, he might be exercising that, too, now that he lives next to the gym. 

You must just be getting back from Florida, while you were out he was unofficially given the stripper name "Sir Gluteus Maximus".

"They're calling your name, Spaniard."

Archived