Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

"Should we alert the authorities, Santa?"

"Ho ho slow your roll you little Keebler intern.  Santa ain't no snitch, that's not how we roll round here, Northside.  We just gonna follow company policy and ignore that ****, act like it never happened and they never asked for it."

RE: that juicero POS, .....c'mon! Somebody tell me that isn't real! This is precisely the kind of phony infomercial for product I would make just to make fun of people and their gotta have it! idiot toys. This is exactly the kind of thing I was decrying in another thread about how people have been brainwashed into believing that all their techy appliances are SO cutting edge and utterly vital to existence. IQ Test fail......................

anyway..................

Image may contain: 2 people, text

34 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

This is kinda what I was raisin against in the washer/dryer post.

Its also the reason I’m having trouble justifying upgrading from an iPhone 6 to an iPhone X. I’m not unhappy with the things my iPhone i6 is capable of doing at the moment.

I'm unhappy you have an iPhone. You're too cool for that apple ****. 

Droid up, bro.

i don't see an xmas thread, but even as a  known registered heathen i still reserve the right to wish everyone a merry christmas

:cheers: (start drinking now)

same of course for any other seasonal celebration of your choice----hopefully of joyous intention, if not actual manifestation within those around you :P

30 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

i don't see an xmas thread, but even as a  known registered heathen i still reserve the right to wish everyone a merry christmas

:cheers: (start drinking now)

same of course for any other seasonal celebration of your choice----hopefully of joyous intention, if not actual manifestation within those around you :P

Image result for festivus for the rest of us

13 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

I own Apple stock. 

Fair enough.  You'd still look good in a droid.  Jussayin

Man, we were authorized to telework the entire time during the shutdown.  Dig in, both sides.  Drag the **** out until February. 

Archived