Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

16 hours ago, Jumbo said:

A secondary reason for reactivating dislikes is because a few members started to complain that they were afraid to post because they felt their opinions were in the minority. To one member, I pointed that his perceived minority opinion was actually helpful to me and another senior member. The reactivation of dislikes was intended to help people grow some balls. If you are afraid to being an asshole to another sentient being, much less to a piece of gear, then it's pointless to be a member here.

Ok J, I know you're just being whimsical but I kinda liked this sentiment and wouldn't mind seeing more of it here. My avatar is exactly "Grow a pear" for a reason. I LIKE arguments, I LIKE heated debates because IMO you learn more, even if only about yourself. The thing is you have to know your audience and be able to craft your message accordingly so that you can call someone a mouth breathing simpleton that ought to have been strangled with their own umbilical cord but in a way that fits the context, not just **** **** ****ity **** **** ****er. Y'all ought to be forcing that type of evolution here.......

1 hour ago, PokerPacker said:

My apartment complex has suddenly decided not to accept electronic payments anymore.  Everything must be paid with a physical check.   This may be the last straw leading to me moving out to a better apartment.

I don't blame you.  Last apartment complex I was in refused to allow electronic payments (had to drop money orders in door slot at main office).  Then, in a fit of rage from people being late all the time, they bolted the slot closed so everyone had to come during business hours to pay their rent in person.  Think that was 4 months, felt petty AF.

My car being delivered (in my dreams lol)

MVIMG_20181108_181122.jpg

Damn you can go off on anything in this thread..page 1 people talking about there ****s in a toilet..others about the smell of there farts lol..kinda disgusting but eh..I've always known this place existed but never stopped to visit...well hail on and go skins!

11 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

My car being delivered (in my dreams lol)imageproxy.php?img=&key=20d8c0f97b9530a6

MVIMG_20181108_181122.jpg

Damn you can go off on anything in this thread..page 1 people talking about there ****s in a toilet..others about the smell of there farts lol..kinda disgusting but eh..I've always known this place existed but never stopped to visit...well hail on and go skins!

An open secondary, lol...go anywhere you want to! 

IMG_6237.jpg

Closing on a property in Carytown this morning with my brother.  Our intention is to put a fashion/lifestyle boutique in there by late Summer 2019.  First time I’ve done something like this that wasn’t strictly car biz-related and/or had the cover of multiple, larger investors.  Kinda nerve-wracking...I mean, I agreed to it to diversify my holdings and branch out from the extremely dry reality of flipping used Camrys, and that’s great.

Still, pile it in with a Mom in hospice and general holiday stress and it’s extremely unnerving.

Anyhoo, wish me luck!!

16 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

*Jennifer Connelly

She was in town shooting a film with Ewan Macgregor. Saw her and sadly she was emaciated for the film—not voluptuous. 

jennifer-connelly-attends-the-american-p

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Closing on a property in Carytown this morning with my brother.  Our intention is to put a fashion/lifestyle boutique in there by late Summer 2019.  First time I’ve done something like this that wasn’t strictly car biz-related and/or had the cover of multiple, larger investors.  Kinda nerve-wracking...I mean, I agreed to it to diversify my holdings and branch out from the extremely dry reality of flipping used Camrys, and that’s great.

Still, pile it in with a Mom in hospice and general holiday stress and it’s extremely unnerving.

Anyhoo, wish me luck!!

Best of luck. The new biz sounds exciting.

Archived