Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

But frog detection is what the credit card companies specialize in. To me, if I ran one and saw someone buying tickets to 3 seperate airlines over the matter of 4 or 5 hours, I'd be a little worried.

My dad once had my sister booked on I believe 5 different flights, each between Edinburgh/London/DC. That was an adventure

Its in the Stadium twitter thread...

Thanks for the heads up. I haven't been to the stadium since the season ended.

Haven't heard from him in a long time. I think I recall him being different but fun. Sad to hear he's had a stroke and I wish him a full recovery. He was a net positive for his place I think.

There should be adults only jungle gyms-great workout lots of fun. Adult size proportions. Other parents grow when they realize I'm just there to play and my kids aren't with me. I mean I play with myself not the other kids. I mean by myself. Not with-that's creepy.

The last few weeks, I've listened to some more Zeppelin albums. The Song Remains the Same, Physical Graffiti, Presence and In Through the Outdoor.

I have a box set I've listened to for years along with what I've heard on the radio.

I discovered one song that I really love that is not on my box set or I've ever heard on the radio. Carouselambra. Long ass song, but a great sound and love the beat and time changes along with the funky keyboard sound. Love it.

The last few weeks, I've listened to some more Zeppelin albums. The Song Remains the Same, Physical Graffiti, Presence and In Through the Outdoor.

I have a box set I've listened to for years along with what I've heard on the radio.

I discovered one song that I really love that is not on my box set or I've ever heard on the radio. Carouselambra. Long ass song, but a great sound and love the beat changes. Love it.

I've recently downloaded the Pandora app on my TV, then been setting the TV sleep timer for 30-60 mins and putting on some tunes via Pandora to go to relax/sleep to.  

Put on the Led Zeppelin channel more than once.  I know they will change artists, but it's still the same genre, so it's cool.

I discovered one song that I really love that is not on my box set or I've ever heard on the radio. Carouselambra. Long ass song, but a great sound and love the beat and time changes along with the funky keyboard sound. Love it.

In Through the Out Door is the most underrated album I've ever known.

I think they were hitting another stride there. Then Bonzo died. No doubter -- had to shut it down.

In Through the Out Door is the most underrated album I've ever known.

I think they were hitting another stride there. Then Bonzo died. No doubter -- had to shut it down.

I remember my dad taking me to Kmart to buy the album, in the paper bag cover.   We got home, mom asked what I got, he said, "Lead something..." :lol:  Needless to say, once she got under the paper cover & there was a bar scene, we had the "family discussion...PKs version".

Then there was VHs 1984, the cover mom called "sacrilegious", and Rush's Hemispheres, where she pulled the plastic wrapper down to see that it was only a butt behind the sticker that said "Collector's Edition Red Vinyl" :lol: ...yeah, red vinyl.  It's beautiful. :wub:

Archived