Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I've had enough.  10:10 pm and my neighbors dogs have been barking for the last 30 minutes.  I went over, knocked on the door, and some lady answered who I've never spoken to before (I am friendly with the two main tenants).  I explained nicely that I am trying to sleep and their dogs (5 of them by the way) are barking way too much.  She was just like ohhh okay sorry.  I told her to please bring them inside.

This is the third time I've spoken to them.  It's been going on for over a year.  Either bring them inside, get an anti-bark collar, or get rid of them.  It is ruining the quality of my life and I'm going to Animal Control next.

:angry:

There's ways you can train them to stop, even without them knowing, if they won't do ****.

They're either lazy, uninformed or malicious.

Pig roast is the bomb. I'm Filipino by heritage, so roast pig is one of our delicacies.

It's also monday and motivation is coming slowly. My mind is in a million other places.

Wait, I thought you were Chinese or Japanese. Aren't you asian?

Wait, I thought you were Chinese or Japanese. Aren't you asian?

SdokDZA.png

I mean technically yeah but that's like a Canadian saying he's "American" because he's from North America.

Asian lite maybe.

B+ in math

A in English

A+ in parallel parking

A+ in loving rice with meals

I mean technically yeah but that's like a Canadian saying he's "American" because he's from North America.

Asian lite maybe.

I dated a Filipino awhile ago. Her family described it as Asian/Spanish, and her father was Hungarian, so she was "blessed" with eastern european assets on her chest

Archived