Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I've been trying to watch soccer more and more, so not just the world cup anymore. The more I watch the more I pick up on the strategy part.

The funny thing is, I read the soccer thread a lot, but sometimes it just seems like people are talking a foreign language. I especially don't understand off-field stuff, like the movement of players between teams, and lending players. It's all very confusing.

It's kinda like free agency, but not. Haha.

Teams own players. Slavery? And the teams can sell their players to another team if the.other team meet an asking price. But players under contract can also force a move-usually only really good players can force a move to a different club. The player also gets a cut of the transfer fee. Contracts don't really mean much.

There's also such a thing as third party ownership of players. So instead of just one club owning him, another entity ("investors") could own a piece too. More common for South American players.

Loans are usually for up and coming players. They can't get a lot of PT, so they get sent to another team where they can hopefully see he field more. Plus the other team picks up all or pet of their salary.

The media milk in to for all its worth since they don't have much thave write about in the offseason.

Drank way too much last night. Was an epic day and an epic buzz, but damn I was dragging ass tonight. At least Sat nights are the easiest. D0uble shift tomorrow, training a girl one more time before she's thrown in to the fire. Gonna make her do erthing :)))). Muhahaha.

She's gotta be able to handle it on her own, so I'm going to do the plethora of side jobs all morning while she handles the primary ****.

Come onnnnnnn Wed night. 4 days off in a row like a bawse.

Tonight the department manager called me, we chatted about work, then she asked me if I like older women. I was like "YEAH!". Told me that I'm "better than a husband". Ohhhhh she wants the D. Join gon make them dentures fall out now. Extra gum glue that night, hunny.

Straight Outta Compton is an incredible movie.

I'm surprised you'd say that. You're normally negative about everything and Straight Outta Compron was incredibly average. It was too long. Suge Knight's character was awful. The three main principals did OK but Ice Cube's boy was the star. E was OK and Dre was basic.

I'm surprised you'd say that. You're normally negative about everything and Straight Outta Compron was incredibly average. It was too long. Suge Knight's character was awful. The three main principals did OK but Ice Cube's boy was the star. E was OK and Dre was basic.

I loved it too. Watched it twice in a row. Reminded me of my childhood and learned a lot.

Man boys I purchased a nice Wusthof 6 inch Chef's knife a few days ago and I'm very excited to use it

image-13.jpg

I'm excited to get into the kitchen and start chopping vegetables and other such fresh foods. No more McD's or leftovers  :lol:

Man boys I purchased a nice Wusthof 6 inch Chef's knife a few days ago and I'm very excited to use it

I'm excited to get into the kitchen and start chopping vegetables and other such fresh foods. No more McD's or leftovers :lol:

Id be careful with that knife, case they try to turn it on you while you attempt to get rid of them.

Still surprised though with all the foodie and cooking shows you watch you haven't subconsciously become a cook worthy of the streets of Rome.

Everyone that knows me knows that horror is my favorite genre and that I rail on modern day horror movies that make no attempt at further exploring the genre and redefining it, and instead rolling out the same tired ass possession, slasher, tormented little girl, etc movies, or all three together. Conjuring comes to mind as the poster child for my frustration.

That being said, this movie "Lights Out" seems a little different, and has my curiosity. It would have my attention if it (and every other movie trailer these days) didn't show Every. ****ING. Important. Scene.

Morning, gang!

Mornin Mary.  

Everyone that knows me knows that horror is my favorite genre and that I rail on modern day horror movies that make no attempt at further exploring the genre and redefining it, and instead rolling out the same tired ass possession, slasher, tormented little girl, etc movies, or all three together. Conjuring comes to mind as the poster child for my frustration.

That being said, this movie "Lights Out" seems a little different, and has my curiosity. It would have my attention if it (and every other movie trailer these days) didn't show Every. ****ING. Important. Scene.

I hate that too.  Get all hyped up for a movie based on the trailer/preview, watch movie in pure disappointment cause nothing else happens that wasn't in the trailer.   Huge kick in the balls when that happens.

Mornin Mary.

I hate that too. Get all hyped up for a movie based on the trailer/preview, watch movie in pure disappointment cause nothing else happens that wasn't in the trailer. Huge kick in the balls when that happens.

When it comes to a movie I've been greatly anticipating, I feel like im on the run from a Colombian deathsquad, trying to avoid trailer after trailer, manage my phone carefully so I don't run into it there, etc

I just wonder wth it is with people these days, whether spoilers or trailers, or anything else in life, who just see no payoff/importance whatsoever in wanting to be surprised.

Archived