Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

True. But also depends on grocery store. Whole foods will orb have better than food lion

Not necessarily true.  I've worked at multiple Food Lions and a couple Harris Teeters.  It's really about location of the store.  Last Food Lion I worked at was near the lake, plenty of hot women came through on weekends.  

Worked at one of the Harris Teeters (was my training store) in the South Park area of CLT, lot of wealthy people lived around there, and it was non-stop trophy wives coming in wearing tennis skirts, etc.  

Worked in a Food Lion and Harris Teeter in the University area back in college, plenty of hot college girls came in daily.  Also worked in some bad areas/neighborhoods and most were old people and not very attractive shoppers.  Maybe one here and there on occasion.

LOL He was funny about that and hating rap music.

Hell you could probably go back in this very thread like 6 years ago and find us arguing over pages and pages about that.

The most annoying part about Bubble Screen is that you could never get under his skin. That was also the most awesome part about BS lol.

No matter how many convenient ways you could call him a jackass, it was like punching Homer in a boxing match. Eventually you just got tired and ended uo trading jokes afterwards.

We had a very strange dynamic, in that I think most people hated his guts, but my mind being the maze of conflicting thoughts that it is, I could somehow see the methid behind his madness. :lol:

Haven't read anything from Matt Fancy lately...where's he been?

Probably busy with his wife and kid. Haven't seen him post in a long time. I think MissU left after some board dispute with admin or something.

I do find ren and bsf's situation very mystifying though. Anyone here know them? They could've gotten married/had a kid or something, but they were always here, and then they weren't, and haven't checked back in a very long time.

We used to have a thread where we could aske about dormant posters and the mods/other posters would give info if they had any.

Haven't read anything from Matt Fancy lately...where's he been?

No clue.  Just looked at his profile and it says last active was June 17th, but his last post was way back in January.  Chewie has been MIA this week too.  But I've seen him logged in on PS4 some playing BO3 so I know he's ok physically.

Hell you could probably go back in this very thread like 6 years ago and find us arguing over pages and pages about that.

The most annoying part about Bubble Screen is that you could never get under his skin. That was also the most awesome part about BS lol.

No matter how many convenient ways you could call him a jackass, it was like punching Homer in a boxing match. Eventually you just got tired and ended uo trading jokes afterwards.

We had a very strange dynamic, in that I think most people hated his guts, but my mind being the maze of conflicting thoughts that it is, I could somehow see the methid behind his madness. :lol:

Yeah, I talked to BS a lot via PM.  He really was a good guy and I understood his perspective of his posts.  I don't know exactly where he lives, but I know it's in the same area or not far away.  Close enough to visit the same restaurants as Kosh (before he moved) and I.  

I swore I ran into him at a Chili's one night.  We were sitting at the bar and about to leave and a guy and lady walked in and the guy was decked out in Charlotte Hornets gear (Jacket, hat, t-shirt).  It happened to be about a week after we had talked about ordering new Hornets gear via PM.  

I never approached the guy, but did blurt out "Bubble!"  and "Bubble Screen!" a couple of times until my wife told me to stop.  We left, I got home and shot him a PM (can't remember what about) but remember his answer pretty much negated that was him I ran into.  

I never hated Bubble Screen or anyone for that matter, but it was obvious he had a schtick and got off on being a troll.

His arguments with that kyle kid were the absolute worst. It was literally back and forth of the same crap repeated 10+ times. Glad they both are gone.

I never hated Bubble Screen or anyone for that matter, but it was obvious he had a schtick and got off on being a troll.

His arguments with that kyle kid were the absolute worst. It was literally back and forth of the same crap repeated 10+ times. Glad they both are gone.

Bubble was just extremely passionate about the Braves and Hornets.  More so the Braves.  In fairness, look how I get/got treated in the MLB thread or Nats thread (only when we were playing each other) sometimes when I wasn't trolling just because I'm a Braves fan.  

Sometimes people take it to the next level.  Me, sometimes I will until I realize it's not worth it anymore.  Especially baseball.  MLB ranks behind the NFL, NBA, NCAA CF and NCAA BB for me, so arguing to the point of getting banned is not worth it to me lol 

BS was an obnoxious jackass. I hate going into any thread he would frequent because he turned every discussion into a damn **** show and he did it on purpose. I don't know how he wasn't banner sooner. He just dragged every thread down into the mud with him for fun. It was awful

TheKyle got to be funny to me in just a youthful know it all way. He was also capable of quality posts

You wouldn't last 5 minutes lol. If you think we're savages, you should see the hardcore soccer dudes. I remember them beating the hell out of BS during the 2010 World Cup

It's okay.  We already know soccer is boring so we don't need to talk about it.  :P

One day we should say what we really think about each other.

But not today.

I've met PJ and Kosh and they are great guys.  I've talked to Chew,  Goonie, Doc, Momma, MLS and Springy via gaming with them in PS4, they are cool as **** too.  In fact, I'm pretty sure most of the current RTT regulars are cool as **** in person as they are on here. 

And dave, even though you live in Raleigh, you are cool as **** too :P  

Archived