Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Slow weekend RTT, pump this **** up...........I say this as I'm about to abandon the forums and watch Power on Starz.

I'm watching jump street, eating FB pizza, laying in bed with my dogs and drinking Smirnoff ice, enjoying the last night before my girl moves in.

I'm watching jump street, eating FB pizza, laying in bed with my dogs and drinking Smirnoff ice, enjoying the last night before my girl moves in.

21 Jump Street the movie?  Or the series?  What's a FB pizza?  Congrats on your last night of freedom and your girl moving in tomorrow.

I haven't watched Sportscenter in years. Wow, this show is god awful.

Yup. Been saying it. These dudes they have on here are total gumps and their jokes are corny af. They try way too hard, and its awful. And they've gone the FoxNews route with their female anchors.

Totally not the SC I remember from my hs days 10-15 years ago.

During the week they're still good with svp on mondays, everette and verette, but their backups and reserves are utter trash

I've had enough.  10:10 pm and my neighbors dogs have been barking for the last 30 minutes.  I went over, knocked on the door, and some lady answered who I've never spoken to before (I am friendly with the two main tenants).  I explained nicely that I am trying to sleep and their dogs (5 of them by the way) are barking way too much.  She was just like ohhh okay sorry.  I told her to please bring them inside.

This is the third time I've spoken to them.  It's been going on for over a year.  Either bring them inside, get an anti-bark collar, or get rid of them.  It is ruining the quality of my life and I'm going to Animal Control next.

:angry:

Archived