Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

my ebay just got hacked. ****s tried to score an iPhone, GoPro, and an Apple Watch. Caught it quickly and had ebay cancel it. 

Damn it

1st time here and we really like it. Might head up to Rehoboth tomorrow.

That entire stretch is really nice. Been a minute. Was always great for extended trips. I love OCM too, probably my favorite after Cape May.

Just paid $160 for a half an ounce of bud. Finally, Tulsa scores another point against the DMV. Was usually $240 back home.

Too bad there's that little threat of solitary confinement for 190 years if I'm caught with it in this state.

Prices should continue to fall pretty much everywhere west of the Mississippi. The reason seems to be Washington state. Their growing so much that zips of high quality flower are under $100. Keep up the good work Washington. :)

Just paid $160 for a half an ounce of bud. Finally, Tulsa scores another point against the DMV. Was usually $240 back home.

Too bad there's that little threat of solitary confinement for 190 years if I'm caught with it in this state.

You just don't know the right folks!

I always thought it would be cool to be a mason.

Ask 1 to be 1

I'll edit to add a little more. Every area has at least 1 lodge, and every lodge has at least 1 "Brother bring a friend" night.

It is a brotherhood that encompasses all and does not discriminate against anyone. The 1 main requirement is to believe in a creator...Doesn't matter who you think that creator is.

I've seen that phrase before, though worded the other way around. Thouvht about it. Always felt like there was more wisdom out there that I could soak up from other older guys (back when I was like 20).

Im big on stuff like honor and brotherhoof, so its always been appealing. Plenty of them around here (must be a lodge close by)

I've seen that phrase before, though worded the other way around. Thouvht about it. Always felt like there was more wisdom out there that I could soak up from other older guys (back when I was like 20).

Im big on stuff like honor and brotherhoof, so its always been appealing. Plenty of them around here (must be a lodge close by)

If you want to know more, let me know. I would be more then happy to talk to you about it.

Archived