Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Good bye Texas. I wish I could say it was fun but I worked about 50 hours in 4 days so it wasn't fun at all.

And yes 105 here is way better than 95 in virginia. Here you can hang out in the shade and enjoy yourself. In va you'll still sweat your ass off and it's 10 degrees cooler

Oh and your highway systems in San Antonio with frontage/loop roads is interesting. Can't decide if I like them.

I'm getting my act back together. I've been so stressed starting the business and website and organizational stuff, plus having so many dogs right now, that my diet and lack of exercise has totally fallen off. I've become a tired fat person and I'm sick of it. 

Having a girlfriend didn't help me stop being lazy and overly comfortable. I'm letting the stress get to me in every way.

I'm getting my act back together. I've been so stressed starting the business and website and organizational stuff, plus having so many dogs right now, that my diet and lack of exercise has totally fallen off. I've become a tired fat person and I'm sick of it.

Having a girlfriend didn't help me stop being lazy and overly comfortable. I'm letting the stress get to me in every way.

Well..didn't you have a great stress reliever move in with you?

Jeeze..some people I swear...

I was at a drive through,and was about to pull away when the bag opened up. I was afraid that food was going to go everywhere, so I stopped to Re organize it.

The jack hole behind me starts yelling and carrying on. Sorry if you had to wait 30 more seconds to get your heart attack in a bag...

Person was freaking out so much, I could hear the people working the drive through laughing at them.

Jeeze..some people I swear...

I was at a drive through,and was about to pull away when the bag opened up. I was afraid that food was going to go everywhere, so I stopped to Re organize it.

The jack hole behind me starts yelling and carrying on. Sorry if you had to wait 30 more seconds to get your heart attack in a bag...

Person was freaking out so much, I could hear the people working the drive through laughing at them.

66753914.jpg

LOL, you got me though :D

Edit:  In my defense, they screwed up my order and when they told me the price it was way too high for what I had ordered and I was stuck in line knowing they messed up.  Then was in line another 10+ mins because the person in front of the lady that pulled up then started checking her order had ordered a **** ton of food (like 8+ containers), most likely wings since they take so long to cook.  So I had already burned through 30 mins of my lunch break and then that women pulled up, stops, starts checking her order.  She also would inch up like 2 feet, then stop again, third time she did it is when I lost it lol

Well..didn't you have a great stress reliever move in with you?

I am not pulling my weight.

Plus, sleeping with a bunch of dogs in the bed makes it tough. I won't do that. I have a friend staying here for a couple months to help her out.

The useless POS dog sitters moved out today thank ****ing god.

I am not pulling my weight.

Plus, sleeping with a bunch of dogs in the bed makes it tough. I won't do that. I have a friend staying here for a couple months to help her out.

The useless POS dog sitters moved out today thank ****ing god.

Wait....your friend is staying with you to service your gf so you can sleep with the dogs?

Enjoy! If you know anyone interested, we are selling a beach home in Corolla, NC on the beach. Love it up there!

Thanks, dude!

Man, I wish I could write you a check right now for it.  I love it down there.  A majority of my OBX visits have been to Nags Head, but I love that whole area down there.

Archived