Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

No arguments there. His mixtape with Seinfeld was okay, but his most recent studio joint was garbage.

He used to go hard back in the early days. I'm wearing nike boots right now LOL

Nike boots was tight. Lesser known Waledance, also tight.

Anyone know any virtual golf places areas around DC? Google isn't helping me and it's going to be in the 30's next weekend.

Top golf. One in Springfield and one in Sterling.

Yeah, but they have heaters in the stalls.

Cool. That might be what we do.

My brother in law is coming into town and we were going to play, but I don't know that I feel like playing in 35 degree weather. I don't even think they're going to open any of the courses if it doesn't get above at least 40...

He wants to go to a virtual golf place, where you play on a simulator on a course. They have those where he is, but I can't find any in nova. Best i can find is an article from 2011 about one opening that's website now doesn't exist ;)

Cool. That might be what we do.

My brother in law is coming into town and we were going to play, but I don't know that I feel like playing in 35 degree weather. I don't even think they're going to open any of the courses if it doesn't get above at least 40...

He wants to go to a virtual golf place, where you play on a simulator on a course. They have those where he is, but I can't find any in nova. Best i can find is an article from 2011 about one opening that's website now doesn't exist ;)

Does he like beer? Do you like beer?

Hubby's nutbag hair-woman doesn't do his eyebrows unless he says something.

And most times, he forgets.  He's got joints that have to block his vision, I swear.  And when I say something, I'm nit-picking. :angry:  :angry: :angry:  

Rip em out by the roots like my wife

Just now getting caught up. IMO, barber shops suck. Nothing but weird old guys with traditional haircuts themselves and the entire place smells like aftershave. It's awful. I wouldn't go to a barber shop if you paid me.

I go to this lady that runs her own salon. She knows how to do every hair style imaginable and is always up on current trends. Best haircuts I've ever had.

Quick game - without using Google, what happened to Alicia Silverstone? I heard "Crazy" by Aerosmith and it reminded me how for awhile she was the thing...

Answer without using Google!

She was in Batman and Robin...

After that, just like Chris O'Donnell, she died

Quick game - without using Google, what happened to Alicia Silverstone? I heard "Crazy" by Aerosmith and it reminded me how for awhile she was the thing...

Answer without using Google!

Answer: she wasn't a good actress, she really was never that cute and her body was always blah. I'm guessing she got married, dropped some kids and is doing normal people stuff. Probably went to some nice college. If she has a job it's probably something like a psychologist or something.

How close am I?

Archived