Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Peyton had to be doing the HGH. He's like king of the bobble heads. Little neck and that giant dome, I can't believe he came back to play football. If he ever goes missing, I'm blaming ix.

Moms on the left. Black women do have some great genes when they take care of themselves.

Not sure Jewish stereotypes regarding money are from the religious angle.

oh, so they're claiming race and religion? Greedy I tell ya.  ols

Wait..how did I miss Peyton Manning admitting HGH was sent to his home..but for his wife. Is this out of the Roger Clemens playbook?

Please don't let it be true.

he and his wife were going through in vitro treatment at the time, as they were having trouble conceiving.  An HGH regimen is one of the most common things for women during the in vitro process.  Twins are a very common thing with in vitro, and Peyton's wife gave birth to twins about a year after the HGH was sent to his wife at their home.

he and his wife were going through in vitro treatment at the time, as they were having trouble conceiving.  An HGH regimen is one of the most common things for women during the in vitro process.  Twins are a very common thing with in vitro, and Peyton's wife gave birth to twins about a year after the HGH was sent to his wife at their home.

12666475_10207706394960548_534549351_n.j

That's what they want you to think. Next step is to steal all your stuff so they can go buy more drugs. :)

Well, if you want me to be honest, I'd never invite any of them to my house.  lol

sly pic

stop it right now, MLS.  Peyton is my favorite QB ever.  

58ntyz.gif

ugh, sorry to hear that.

(insert one of the hundreds of "M3 d-bag" memes)

It's brutal. I've put so much effort into raising him up to be a cool, well-rounded young man. And for a while it really worked...college grad, shaves regularly, listens to P-Funk and The Stones, has a smooth jumper, etc...and now it's all for naught.

He traded in his GTI on a douche-mobile. I feel like I should grab him the Limp Bizkit box-set for his CD player...

Just finished watching No Country For Old Men. Really liked the movie, and I'm not quite sure why.

Part of me wants to get ticked, cause they didn't wrap up everything in a package at the end. But then I really admired the way the film felt like a kind of "modern western". And it kinda seemed fitting in that context.

It's brutal. I've put so much effort into raising up to be a cool, well-rounded young man. And for a while it really worked...college grad, shaves regularly, listens to P-Funk and The Stones, has a smooth jumper, etc...and now it's all for naught.

He traded in his GTI on a douche-mobile. I feel like I should grab him the Limp Bizkit box-set for his CD player...

So...

He traded his douche mobile in for an even bigger douche mobile?

:D :D :D

Just finished watching No Country For Old Men. Really liked the movie, and I'm not quite sure why.

Part of me wants to get ticked, cause they didn't wrap up everything in a package at the end. But then I really admired the way the film felt like a kind of "modern western". And it kinda seemed fitting in that context.

I especially liked the 30 minutes of scenes of Tommy Lee Jones ordering breakfast and reading the paper.

I've put so much effort into raising up to be a cool, well-rounded young man. And for a while it really worked...college grad, shaves regularly, listens to P-Funk and The Stones, has a smooth jumper, etc...and now it's all for naught.

dang, man.  Other than driving a chump-mobile, your brother sounds like a decent enough guy.  

You did what you could, Beals.  Don't beat yourself up.

I'm not a fan of BMW drivers, I know we had a discussion a while back, in some thread, about the biggest a-hole drivers.  I know that every person that drives a BMW is not a douche, but it seems like when I'm on the road, I'm a BMW douche bag magnet.  

They ride my bumper, etc.  And I'm usually going over the speed limit,   Or they cut me off, etc.  I'm in a Sequoia, so I have no problem having to slow down and make their life hell if they are riding my bumper.  And no, not talking slamming on my brakes on them, but slowing down to the speed limit or 5 under it :)

You need to give him an intervention Beal.

no music start to finish. Only movie like that. Every sound was real.

What are these Wookies you people speak of?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph

Surely these arent 8 ft space fighter apes youre hanging out with.

That'd be much cooler. Unfortunately Earth wooks are an entirely different beast.

Great movie. I agree though about the ending. Thought it was just to abrupt.

Archived